Best CSIR NET Mathematical Science Books and Study Materials play a crucial role in your exam preparation. But finding the quality notes for the exam is not an easy task. There are several online learning materials available in the market. So, how will you find the best out of all?
Don’t worry, we are here to help the candidates, make their research easier, and guide them to choose the right study material for their exam preparations.
Best CSIR NET Mathematical Science Books and Study Materials
Candidates must choose only those books that are recommended by the experts and should not go for any random book. There are numerous books available out in the market, candidates must choose books that cover the whole syllabus of CSIR NET Mathematical Science.
There are numerous books available in the market for these subjects but to reduce the candidate’s confusion we are providing a list of books for each subject separately.
Best Books & Study Materials For Mathematical Science
|Download Kopykitabs Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Your Preparation|
|Special Notes for CSIR NET Mathematical Science|
Apart from the above Best CSIR NET Mathematical Science Preparation books, you can refer to the books for Mathematical Science are given below.
|CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES||Alok Kumar (Upkar)|
|Mathematical Sciences for UGC-CSIR Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship||Prasad|
|Mathematical Science Manual CSIR UGC/NET/SLET & Lectureship – Jupiter||Renu Sharma, Awadhesh Kumar Mishra|
|Net Mathematical Sciences – Vol. 1 UGC CSIR||Satya Prakashan|
|UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Mathematical Sciences (Also Useful For SET)||G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd|
|NET Mathematical Sciences – Vol. 2 UGC CSIR||Satya Prakashan|
|UGC-CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Mathematical Science||Pawan Sharma, Anshuman, Suraj Singh|
How to Prepare for CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam?
Here you can check the complete guide to prepare for CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam
- For CSIR NET Mathematical Science, you can score max 75 marks from Part-B (20 questions to be attempted) and max 95 marks from Part-C (20 questions to be attempted). As per the given syllabus, Part-C has 4 units but the 4th unit is statistics. So only first 3 units are of Mathematics, which has 42 questions and in the exam, you have to attempt 20 questions only.
- So, 2 units will be sufficient for candidates if they prepare them excellently. But in case, you have enough time to prepare for the 3rd unit, then you can attempt the questions from the 3rd unit also. While preparing for CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam, candidates should definitely solve the previous years’ question papers to know about the question format and to assess their performance in terms of speed and accuracy.
- You can also take help of online learning to prepare better for this exam. In order to ace the Mathematical Science Exam, one should master the short tricks and Maths Formulas. And the other key skill which can help candidates in scoring more is Time Management.
- Exam time is 180 minutes, break this time into three parts of 90–95 minutes, 55–65 minutes, and 20–25 minutes. The questions in Part C have more than one options as the correct answer, so it is always better to start with part C because after solving this part concept will be clear in your mind, and then it would be really easy to attempt Part B. So solve Part C in the first 90–95 minutes and then part B in the next 55–65 minutes. You should attempt Part A in last and should not give more than 25 minutes.
Other Important Links for CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam
You should refer below links to know CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam. Click on the link to access other important information related to the CSIR NET Exam.
- CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam Previous Year Papers
We have covered the detailed guide on CSIR NET Mathematical Science Books and Study Materials. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.