Assam TET Recruitment 2021: The Government of Assam has decided to hold the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2021 for both Lower Primary and Upper Primary levels in accordance with Section 23 of the RTE Act – 2009. TET 2021 will be held in accordance with NCTE guidelines, and all eligible permanent residents of Assam may apply for Paper I (Lower Primary) and Paper II (Upper Primary) of TET.
If you are interested in the Assam TET Recuitment 2021 process, read the complete blog.
Assam TET Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of Post||Lower and Upper Primary Teacher|
No of Posts
|Name of Department||Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Educational Qualification||This information will be updated after the official notification.|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules.|
|Helplines||8453395494 , 8453395493 , 8453395492 , 8453395491 or email@example.com|
Assam TET Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualifications
The required educational qualification details differ post wise so we have provided this information below post wise.
Assistant Teacher (LP)
Educational Qualification: Candidates will require any one qualification from the list given below.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
TET Qualification: Candidates must have passed Lower Primary School TET conducted by Department of Elementary Education, Assam.
Assistant Teacher (UP)
Science Teacher (UP)
Assamese Language Teacher (UP)
Manipuri Language Teacher (UP)
Assam TET Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
ATET Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) administered by the Assam Elementary Education Department will be eligible to apply, and candidates who will appear and pass the Assam TET to be administered in the month of October, 2021, will also be eligible to apply after the results are announced.
NIOS (ODL) Course: For the purposes of this recruitment, the candidate who has completed the 18-month D.El.Ed. course from the NIOS (ODL) will be treated on an equal footing with the other candidates who have completed the 2-year course.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
Assam TET Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Candidates who meet all of the eligibility requirements for the recruitment of Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teachers will be able to submit their online applications through the official application portal developed by the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
Before proceeding for the online application process of Assam TET Recruitment candidates need to prepare the below listed documents.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- HSLC Admit Card.
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Any other Mark-sheet and Certificate of higher education.
- D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Certificate and Mark-sheet of Assam TET.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- NCC Certificate (if applicable).
- Sports & Cultural Certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate (if applicable).
|Paper I||General||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD
|Paper II||General||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD
Assam TET Recruitment 2021: Centre of Exam
|List of Centre||Centre Code|
|West Karbi Anglong||27|
Now you have complete guide on Assam TET Recruitment 2021. Feel free to ask any question related to Assam Teacher Eligibility Test in comment section.
Frequently Answered Questions on Assam TET Recruitment 2021
What is the Assam TET 2021 exam date?
The Assam TET Exam will be held on October 24, 2021.
What are the Assam TET 2021 passing marks?
In each paper, the qualifying marks for the General Category are 60%, while the qualifying marks for the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates are 55%.
What is the Assam TET 2021 application fee?
The application fee for the General Category is Rs. 500, while it is Rs 300 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates.
What is the minimum age required to apply for the Assam TET?
To apply for the Assam TET, you must be at least 21 years old.
What is the validity of the Assam TET Certificate?
Assam TET 2021 is valid for a maximum of 7 (seven) years from the date of issue of the TET certificate.