Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to announce the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) results for medical and dental courses for the year 2015-16 on Monday. Citing massive irregularities and paper leak, the Supreme Court, while quashing the AIPMT-2015 on June 15, asked the CBSE to re-conduct the exam.
The Supreme Court had directed the re-examination in view of large-scale cheating in the test with students getting answers in the examination hall at many places.
The results will be available on the official website – aipmt.nic.in.
The examination was conducted at 1065 centres in 50 cities throughout the country and abroad. Out of the 6,32,625 candidates who were registered for this examination, 4,22,859 candidates downloaded the admit card.
AIPMT Result 2015 Merit List/Cut Off Marks
The Cut off score of AIPMT 2015 entrance exam will be declared by CBSE with the declaration of result. AIPMT 2015 Cut off is a predetermined minimal score required for admission in 15% of undergraduate Medical and Dental course seats in Government Medical and Dental Colleges across India, except Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. The cut off score of AIPMT 2015 depends on factors such as availability of seats, number of applicants and difficulty level of the entrance examination.
Candidates can check the AIPMT 2015 cut off score from the table given below:
|Category||Marks Range||Rank Range
(All India Quota Seats)
|Category||Marks Range||Rank Range
(All India Quota Seats)
|UR||695 – 453||1 – 14052||UR – PH||449 – 324||15149 – 61494|
|OBC||453 – 450||14053 – 14905||OBC – PH||322 – 312||62218 – 67788|
|SC||453 – 324||14200 – 61238||SC – PH||315 – 302||66314 – 73737|
|ST||451 – 288||14481 – 83162||ST – PH||NA||NA|
AIPMT 2015 Merit List: The merit list of AIPMT 2015 will be based on the marks scored by candidates. AIPMT 2015 Merit List will be based on themarks range. It is a range of scorers from the highest to lowest within a category. For example, in the case of last year’s AIPMT cut off, 682 was the highest score while 438 the lowest within the unreserved category. The marks range forms the basis for AIPMT 2015 rank range. The examination authority draws out top 15% scorers among the qualified candidates in marks range in order to get rank range. Therefore, the rank range is the number of candidates qualified in different categories for 15% all India quota seats. AIPMT 2015 counselling is done on the AIPMT 2015 rank range.
Glimpse of how to prepare for AIPMT and help the candidates get their way through the challenging MBBS and BDS courses. Following are the AIPMT wrap up preparation tips that will help you bolster the performance:
- Plan your preparation- It is rightly said, “He who fails to plan, plans to fail”. Nobody can undermine the importance of planning when doing any important task, and if it means preparing for the AIPMT exam, you should be even more careful. The Study Plan that will be created for you will be just for 7 days, you will be assigned some chapters to study every day so that you are able to complete your syllabus in time
- NCERT Syllabus- Develop a strong base by studying the 11th and 12th class NCERT syllabus main topics. This will give you a clear understanding of all the basic fundamentals related to Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Furthermore, you can solve selected question papers of AIPMT to pep up your preparation. This is one of the most important tips to prepare for AIPMT
- Revise and Revise- While learning, you should include all the topics that are there in the syllabus. After a one time learning, make sure that you revise everything again and again so that your chances of missing out on any important information is less
- Utilize your time-AIPMT preparation tips are all about how well you use the available time. When you have a limited amount of time at your disposal in the last week, what’s required is to use it sagaciously and efficiently. Plan out the available time in a way that your syllabus is covered and you still have ample time left for revision
- Online Mock Tests- The internet revolution has made studying a cakewalk for students. Many e-learning platforms provide the facility of mock practice tests that will enable you to enhance your learning. Opt for mock tests to revise efficiently. The tips to crack AIPMT don’t end here. There is much more you can do to hone your preparations further. Last week of preparation must be focused on recollecting & best option to do that is online mock test series. E-learning platforms facilitate students with the option to take up chapter-wise and syllabus-wise test series for AIPMT. This way you can give exams in consonance with your level of preparation. Select from a range of test series available online for AIPMT entrance exam preparation
- Evaluate your performance-By going for the test series, you can get a detailed analysis of your results so that you can figure out your mistakes and improve your performance. In the test series, your results will be compared with the performance of national toppers giving you the benefit of National Level Benchmarking. This way you can know where you actually stand
- Hit the Reference Books- Aspirants can also study from reference books apart from the study material which will expand their know-how on the subjects and help them gain a better understanding of complicated topics. With a variety of questions to solve and additional matter on various topics, reference books will guide them efficiently while they prepare for the exams
- Be Positive- A positive attitude and a positive mindset can give you the motivation to study with full determination without getting carried away by distractions. So be positive while preparing for AIPMT and see a vast change in the end results
Candidates must keep in mind the following points while preparing for AIPMT 2016 in the last remaining days:
- Read your class notes which you have prepared during your classroom sessions
- To understand the basic concept of the question, read the important derivation carefully
- Learn different assumptions and conditions associated with different formulas
- Don’t cram. Try to understand the reason and basics behind every statement
- Do not waste time in writing the theoretical statement on paper again and again. Rather one must learn to understand the logic behind it
- Revise the entire syllabus with a vision. Don’t read entire theory again and again
- Practice and solve as much questions as you can. Try to understand the logic behind the questions you have attempted wrong
- Prepare a study schedule and stick to it aggressively. Your study schedule should also include activities to make you relax
- Proper time management and developing a strong problem solving strategy with accuracy is required to score more in AIPMT exam. The remaining days are for revision of all important chapters, topics and solving as many as mock tests.