What is CLAT and How to Crack it in 1 Month?
What is CLAT?
CLAT is a prestigious examination that is conducted online for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses (LLB and LLM) through an aptitude test conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia University , Lucknow.
When is CLAT exam in 2015?
May, 10th 2015 (Sunday, between 3 PM to 5 PM)
Which Universities participate in CLAT?
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore(NLSIU)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad(NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University,Bhopal(NLIU)
- WestBengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata(WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur(NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur(HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar(GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law,Patiala, Punjab(RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna(CNLU), Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi(NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO),Cuttack
- National University Of Study & Research In Law, Ranchi(NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy Assam(NLUJA), Guwahati
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- The TamilNadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
Who all are eligible to take CLAT exam?
1) For Under-Graduate Course: – 10+2 Examination or equivalent (with not less than 45% marks for General and 40% marks for SC/ST* and Persons with Disability*). Students taking qualifying examination in March/April are also eligible to apply provisionally (subject to clearing/passing the 12th examination before the date of admission to collage)
Is there any Age Limit for the Candidates? A candidate should be below 20 years of age in case of General Candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST* and persons with disability* as on 1st July 2015
2) For Post-graduate Courses: – To be eligible for appearing in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) to the two year LL.M. Degree Course, a candidate should have passed the LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST* and persons with Disability*)
*Subject to state reservation at the University concerned.
How many Examination/Test Centers are there for CLAT in India?
- New Delhi
For more information, log in to :
Want Books on CLAT ?