UPSC Recruitment 2019: Good news for all the central government job aspirants. Union Public Service Commission has published the latest job notification for 88 new vacancies to the posts of
- Legal Officer,
- Joint Assistant Director,
- Specialist Grade III for several departments.
You have to apply online for UPSC recruitment.
UPSC Recruitment 2019
The UPSC has enabled the online registration from October 11, 2019, for new 88 vacancies. If you are interested, then you can visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to apply online for recruitment. The last date for the online registration process is on October 31, 2019.
You should know that the application process is entirely online.
Commencement of Online Applications
11th October 2019
Last Date of Online Applications
31st October 2019
Application Access Link
The candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to be considered eligible for the recruitment. The eligibility criteria for the various posts under the recruitment are as given below.
- Educational Qualification for the Botanist post: You should have completed post-graduation in Horticulture/ Life Sciences/ Botany from a recognized University.
- Educational Qualification for the Legal Officer post: You should have completed post-graduation in Law from a recognized university with a specialization in International Law or International Relations.
- Educational Qualification for Joint Assistant Director Post: You should have a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science/ Information and Communication Technology.
- Educational Qualification for Specialist Grade III post: You should have completed MBBS and have a post-graduate degree/ diploma in the related subject.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 online?
You can easily apply online from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Here check the step by step guided as mentioned below to submit the applications without any errors.
- Step 1: You should visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): https://upsc.gov.in/
- Step 2: On the homepage, you should click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab to proceed further
- Step 3: From the dropdown menu, you have to click on the ‘Online Recruitment Application.’
- Step 4: Now you will see that you are redirected to a new UPSC online webpage with a list of registration links for several recruitments
- Step 5: You should click on the ‘Apply Now’ link
- Step 6: An information bulletin will be displayed on the screen, read carefully, and you should click on ‘next.’
- Step 7: You have to check the dialogue box and click on ‘proceed.’
- Step 8: Now you should click on ‘New Registration’ and register on the website with required details
- Step 9: Once registered, you should log in using the registration ID and password
- Step 10: Once logged in, you should fill the online application form accurately with the required information and click ‘save.’
- Step 11: You have to upload the scanned copies of the signature, passport size photograph, and the required documents and ‘submit.’
- Step 12: You have to pay the application fee and take a printout of the completed application form for future use
We have covered a detailed guide on UPSC Recruitment 2019. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.