Exam Name:- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination 2, 2015
Conducting Body:- Union Public Service Commission
Exam Level:- All India Level
Written Examination Marks:- 900
Time Duration:- 5 hours
Post Name:- Various
Negative Marking:- Yes
SSB / Interview Marks:- 900
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2015 Notification Details:
- Candidates should born not earlier than 02-07-1996 and not later than 01-07-1999.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserve category candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Deposit the fee through State bank of India ot its Associate banks.
Candidates must be Passed in 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy and must be Passed in 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Exam Fee: Rs. 100/-
Examination Centers: Refer to the official notification.
Written Examination Subjects:
- Mathematics (2 and half hours) (300 marks)
- General Ability Test (2 and half hours) (600 marks)
- Written Examination
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
- SSB Interview.
- Publication of Advertisement:- 20 June 2015
- Apply through offline / online mode from:- 20 June 2015
- Last date to apply:- 17 July 2015
- Written examination will be held on:- 27 September 2015
Steps to Apply for UPSC NDA & NA 2 2015 Notification:-
- Visit http://upsc.gov.in/
- In the what’s new section you will see the link to apply for NDA & NA 2 2015.
- Read all the instructions and follow all the steps.
- Enter all the details and submit it.
- Take the hard copy of application form for further usage.
Note:- UPSC will do the negative marking in the examination.
Best Book For Preparation : NDA-SSC-CDS