UGC NET Jan 2017 : 2 Days Left-Are You Prepared?
The UGC NET Exam is going to held on 22nd January 2017. Only 2 days are left for aspirants to brush up their preparation! The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting NET on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) on Jan 22.
The exam is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges. It will be held in 83 subjects at 89 selected NET examination cities spread across the country.
- Paper-I: This paper is General Aptitude Test which consists of sections like– Reasoning Ability, Comprehension Reading, Mental Ability, and General Awareness etc. To know more about the syllabus of Paper-I please click here.
- There will be 60 questions each of two marks, out of which 50 questions would be required to answer. In that case, candidate attempts more than 50 questions then first 50 questions will be considered for marking.
Paper-II: Second round will consist of 50 compulsory MCQ (Multiple choices with single correct answer) questions each of two marks.
- Paper-III: This third and final round of UGC/CBSE NET Exam. It will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate and each question will carry two marks.
- Time Duration of Paper-I and Paper-II is same 75 minutes each and for Paper-III, it is 150 minutes.
Note – Paper-II and III cover entire syllabus of subject selected by the candidate.
Try out these top questions for your last minute preparations :
- CBSE UGC NET Solved Computer Science Paper II 2016 (Jul-Aug): Click Here
- CBSE UGC NET Solved Computer Science Paper III 2016 (Jul-Aug): Click Here
- UGC NET/JRF Solved Papers: Click Here
- UGC NET Teaching & Research Aptitude (General Paper-I): Click Here
- UGC NET Paper-II: Click Here
- UGC-NET Paper-III Objective Type Question Bank(New Pattern): Click Here
- UGC-NET Paper-II & Paper-III: Click Here
For any other query, the candidates can visit the official website.