TNTET Result 2019 – Download TNTET Score Card PDF
TNTET Result 2019: Good news for aspirants who as appeared TNTET exam 2019. TNTET result 2019 is declared for Paper 1 and Paper 2 on August 20 and 21, 2019 respectively. You can quickly check the result from the official site and download.
TNTET Result 2019
TNTET exam 2019 was conducted in June. You can check your result at the official portal of the Teachers Recruitment Board, i.e., trb.tn.nic.in.
You will see the following details on the result page.
- Roll Number
TNTET Result 2019 Dates
The following table shows all the important events related to the TNTET 2019 Result:
TNTET 2019 Exam (Paper I)
June 8, 2019
TNTET 2019 Exam (Paper-II)
June 9, 2019
TNTET Tentative Answer Keys Out
July 11, 2019
Objections can be raised till
July 15, 2019 (5:30 PM)
TNTET Final Answer Keys Out
August 20, 2019 (Released)
Declaration of TNTET Result 2019
August 20, 2019 (Released)
How To Check TNTET 2019 Result
You have to follow this step by process to check TNTET result 2019.
- Step 1: You have to visit the official website, i.e., trb.tn.nic.in
- Step 2: Now click on the link respective link according to paper displayed as below
- Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2019 – Publication of Result For Paper I
- Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2019 – Publication of Result For Paper II
- Step 3: Now click on the link displayed as “Click – Paper I Result “or “Click – Paper II Result” link according to your paper.
- Step 4: In the same tab, you will see TNTET result PDF. Save the PDF for future use.
- Step 5: Click Ctrl+F and search for your roll number.
- Step 6: To download the score card, you have to click on the respective link from the homepage. Enter all details and click the submit button. The score card will be visible on the screen. You can download TNTET score card PDF and save for future use.
TNTET 2019 Merit List
- Based on the candidate’s score in TNTET, merit list will be prepared.
- They will be ranked on the merit list according to their scores.
- Merit is released online on the official website.
- Merit list will also be published category wise.
- According to the candidates rank in the merit list, they will be called for certificate verification and then for an interview.
TNTET 2019 Eligibility Certificate
- Candidates qualifying TNTET 2019 by scoring the marks above the prescribed cutoff by TRB, Tamil Nadu will be issued a certificate of Eligibility.
- This certificate declares that the candidate has qualified the exam and is eligible for recruitment as a teacher in schools of Tamil Nadu.
- Also, this certificate does not ensure the appointment of any candidate.
- The validity of this certificate is seven years. If candidates lose or damage this certificate, then they can apply for the duplicate by paying fees.
- For Paper II: Eligible person with 60% or more in the TET Paper-II examination will be considered as pass. This will be the qualifying marks for the candidates of all the categories. However, relaxation of 5% marks has been provided by the government for BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A), ST, and PWD candidates.
- TET qualification is one of the eligibility conditions for appointment.
Now you have a complete detailed guide on TNTET Result 2019. If any confusion, ask us in the comment section.