TNTET Admit Card 2019 | Download Call Letter Now
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) is conducted for candidates who wish to have a career in the teaching field. The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts TNTET every year. Currently, the TNTET Exam is scheduled on two days: TNTET Paper 1 on June 8 and TNTET Paper 2 on June 9, 2019. There are few days left for the exam, candidates can download their TNTET Admit card here. We have provided complete details regarding the TNTET Call Letter and Hall Ticket here. Go through the blog to know more.
TNTET Admit card 2019
This is a state-level exam which will be held in the Educational District Headquarters. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket Here. Click on the link below to download the TNTET Hall Ticket.
How to Download TNTET Admit card 2019?
Candidates are suggested to follow the below steps to download your TNTET Hall Ticket carefully.
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in or click on the above link
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Download TNTET 2019 Admit Card’ on the bottom of the homepage.
Step 3: Click on ‘TNTET Admit Card’ link.
Step 4: Enter the issued Application number and Password/ DOB.
Step 5: Login to View and Download the document.
Step 6: Save and Print your TNTET 2019 Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on the TNTET Call Letter 2019
Admit Card of Tamil Nadu TET exam carries certain important details such as:
- The venue of Test: Centre number as well as the full address of the College or University allotted to the candidate.
- Subject and Subject Code: Candidate’s subject, as well as the subject code which was selected during the application, is also mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- A person with Disability: If applicable or not is mentioned
- Date of Test: Date of the examination is mentioned in Date/Month/Year format.
- Timings: Detailed timing schedule of the examination is mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log into the official website.
Documents to be Carried for TNTET Exam 2019
Candidates must bring the following documents without fail on the day of examination at the Test Centre else they will be disqualified.
- Print copy of the TNTET Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original and valid) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Thus, candidates are suggested to download their TNTET Hall Ticket well in advance. Candidates can do their last-minute preparation with a wide range of Teaching exam Preparation Books available online.
71% OffEbook₹355.00 ₹10671% OffEbook₹335.00 ₹10070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5170% OffEbook₹310.00 ₹9370% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4560% OffEbook₹185.00 ₹74.000070% OffEbook₹130.00 ₹3970% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2771% OffEbook₹325.00 ₹9770% OffEbookUGC NET /JRF /SET Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations, Labour & Social Welfare, Human Resource Management (Paper-II)₹350.00 ₹10571% OffEbook₹75.00 ₹2270% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2771% OffEbook₹75.00 ₹2270% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4571% OffEbook₹475.00 ₹14250% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹30.000070% OffEbook₹250.00 ₹7530% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹42.000071% OffEbookTGT /PGT /GIC /KVS /LT /GDC /UPPCS /KVS /RPSC /DSSSB / NVS /JSSC हिंदी Chapterwise Solved Papers (2019)₹495.00 ₹14870% OffEbook₹260.00 ₹78