CBSE Toppers Tips to score 99+ marks in CBSE Board Exams: It is time for all class 10 and 12 CBSE students to move towards their goal by scoring more in their upcoming board exams. It is common for students to get nervous as the exam is nearing. Both classes 10 and 12 are crucial stages as students step into a new phase of their education.
This article will help you in giving solutions for some of your as how to become a topper in class 10, how to score 100 percent in class 10, and how to get 100 percent in class 10.
CBSE Toppers Tips to Score 99+ Marks in CBSE Board Exams 2024
Scoring 100 in all subjects is not so tough unless you are well-prepared for exams. One cannot score 100 by studying overnight before the exam. With a proper preparation plan, strategy, dedication, and smart work you can definitely ace your board exams. Well, here are a few tips from CBSE toppers on how to score 100 on the 10th board.
Self Study completely using NCERT Books
- Read books like a novel. Yeah, this may sound weird but it will help you remember all concepts properly. As you concentrate on the story while reading a novel, similarly concentrate on the subject books.
- Going through the diagrams, and graphs carefully does help in remembering them during the examination.
- Study each and every topic carefully with complete concentration. Buy different publications of CBSE Class 10 NCERT Books online with great offers.
Solve all Exercises from NCERT Books
- Every subject has exercises at the end of each chapter. Solve each of them in a separate notebook.
- Irrespective of what is happening in school, you go on as per your study plan.
- After solving them, check them, and access your capability. In case you have doubts or queries, then seek help from your tutor or teachers in schools. Buy Class 12 NCERT Books online with great offers and deals.
Solve all Examples from NCERT Books
- It is quite common that students generally skip the examples and move to exercises. But, you must be aware that around 40% of the question paper will include questions from solved NCERT examples.
- Make sure you solve examples on your own and later you can check yourself on how much capable you are of solving the problems.
If not Understood, Repeat again
- For students having high grasping power maybe one-time solving problems would work out. But it may not be the same for all. Try solving exercises and examples again if you are not confident.
- If you finish the entire syllabus before 4-5 months of exams, then start solving again.
- This will improve your confidence in solving problems better and faster.
List out your queries or doubts and take guidance from your teachers
- During solving problems you might get lots of doubts. List them separately and ask your teachers for help.
- If you need more problems to solve from any particular topic then seek help from your teachers so that they can give you more problems to solve.
Solve CBSE Sample Papers
- As said by the CBSE toppers, this is definitely a major part that will lead to success. Solving sample papers will improve your confidence level and you can judge your knowledge of the subject.
- You can download Class 10 sample question papers and Class 12 Sample question papers and other study materials online.
- You can get exposure to various types of questions in any subject
Go through and CBSE solve Previous year papers
- This is also a great help for your success. Apart from solving sample question papers, you can download previous year’s Class 10 CBSE Board question papers and increase your score.
- It is said that solving around 8-10 previous year question papers can boost your score in board exams. There would be so many repeated questions from the previous year’s question paper. You can be prepared for any type of question. There are sites offering PDF format Class 12 Previous year question papers.
The last 20 days of practice are the most crucial period
- After a year of solving all exercises, examples, and practice papers, keep the last 20 days for practicing.
- Apart from practicing, it will be your self-assessment period. It is time to check how long you need to attend each section in the question paper.
- Also, plan on how to answer tough questions in the exam. Do not panic. Just be relaxed and calm.
- Try attempting high marks questions first i.e., start with 6 marks questions so that it will increase your confidence level.
- If you have prepared completely using NCERT, then there is no need for any other books.
- Also just glance at formulas, theorems, key points, and important notes during last-minute preparation.
- Make sure to take breaks between studies too, just to relax your mind.
I hope this blog gives you a complete idea of how to score more in CBSE Board exams by CBSE Toppers. All the best for your Board exam preparation.
FAQ: CBSE Toppers Tips to Score 100% Marks in Board Exams 2024
How to become a 10th topper?
You can refer to the above article to learn how to become a topper in class 10.
How to score 100 percent in Class 10?
With a good strategy, you can score 100% in Class 10. To know more tips and tricks you can refer to the above article.
Are Board Exams Tough?
No, board exams are easy and they give you an opportunity to score good marks in exams.
Are Previous Year’s Papers important for board exams?
Yes, as questions sometimes repeat in the board exams.
Can I prepare for the Previous Year’s paper to score good marks?
The previous year’s paper plays an important role in the preparation, but it is also important to refer to the NCERT books for your board exams.
What are 3 secret study tips?
Be regular, go through the topics carefully, and practice as much as you can.