GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern

GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Syllabus

GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Syllabus: In the latest GATE Syllabus for Production and Industrial Engineering, you will find the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all subjects. In GATE 2021 PI paper, 85% of the questions will be asked from the core subject and the remaining 15% questions will be asked from the general aptitude … Read more GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern