SSC JE Answer Key 2019 Released | Download SSC Answer Key PDF
SSC JE Answer Key 2019: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the answer key on October 14, 2019. You can download from the official website of SSC.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019
SSC JE Answer Key has published the answer key for the SSC JE exam conducted on September 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27, 2019. You can easily download the Answer Key by logging in and by entering User ID and password.
You can also raise the objection until October 17, 2019 (by 12:00 AM). A total of Rs 100 has to be paid for each question.
SSC organises the exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineers every year. The Exam Paper 1 was conducted on Sept 23 to Sept 27, 2019. Paper 2 will be held on December 29, 2019. You can find your attempted wrong answers and get a basic idea about the result.
Here we are providing a detailed guide to download SSC JE Answer Key 2019.
How To Download SSC Answer Key
You can follow the below steps we have provided below to download the Answer Key from the official website. SSC has published the JE Answer Key on the official website.
- 1st Step: You have to go to the official website of SSC, i.e.https://ssc.nic.in/ .
- 2nd Step: On the right-hand side, you should log in using the login window.
- 3rd Step: You have to login can be done by entering the Username and Password.
- 4th Step: You have to click on “Enter” after entering all the details correctly.
- 5th Step: You will see a new page will appear where you can find the link to download the answer key.
- 6th Step: You have to download the Answer Key and take the printout for future use.
How To Calculate Score From JE Answer Key
The purpose of releasing the Answer key is to provide students with the idea of their possible score. You can calculate the score as per the marking criteria exam pattern follows.
- Step 1-You have to compare your answers with the answers given into the Answer key. Identify the matched answers and unmatched.
- Step 2-You should consider one mark for each right answer.
- Step 3-You have to deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Step 4-Now you have to calculate the total to predict your score.
Marking Scheme For The Answer Key
Here we are providing the marking scheme of the Paper. You can follow the same to calculate your probable score.
1x Number of the right answers- 0.25x wrong answers
How To Challenge Answer Keys
You will see the Answer key is available online on the official website ssc.nic.in. You can approach the same and submit your queries. You have to pay INR 100/- per question for the challenge. Also, the fee will be refunded if your challenge is genuine.
We have covered a detailed guide on SSC JE Answer Key 2019. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.