SSB SI Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online
The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), commonly known as the Armed Border Force, is one of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It is currently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. SSB has released the application for recruitment of SI (GD) 2019. Here in this blog, the complete information on SSB SI Recruitment is mentioned. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
Highlights of SSB SI Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Sub Inspector|
|Educational Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||60 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||32 years|
|Last Date to Apply||April 1, 2019|
SSB SI Recruitment Official Notification
Below is the Official Notification which is released by the SSB Board. Go through the notification as it includes details like selection process, eligibility criteria, application details, and many more.
SSB SI Application Form
Candidates can download the application form in the above PDF. The application form for applying for SSB SI post is present in Page 7. Candidates are suggested to download the PDF and take a print out.
How to Apply for SSB SI Recruitment
Candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to the Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 1 April 2019.
Instructions to fill the application
- The application form must be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Before filling the application form, the candidates should read the eligibility conditions for the recruitment carefully to see if they are eligible. They should apply only if they fulfill all the conditions.
- Applications, which are not legible or are incomplete or incorrectly filled or are not accompanied with prescribed enclosures, shall be rejected.
- Application supported by all documents as mentioned in above points will only be accepted and no advance copy will be entertained.
- A candidate may avail only three chances for appearing in SI (GD) LDCE. The candidate who has more than three chances need not apply 0therwise legal action shall be taken against him/her as per SSB Act and Rules.
- Candidates who are applying for the SSB SI Recruitment must possess a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 32 years (The relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be admissible as per Government Rules)
There are four stages involved in SSB SI Recruitment which includes
Stage-I: Checking of service records
Stage-II: Written Examination (OMR based)
Stage-III: Physical measurement:
Stage-IV: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Stage-V: Medical Examination
The four stages are explained in detail in the above PDF. Hence candidates are required to go through the PDF above thoroughly before proceeding with filling up of the application form. In the meantime, you can start your preparation for the examination with a wide range of Police Exam Preparation Books.
30% OffEbookGeneral Intelligence For SSC, Railway And Other Clerical Level Entrance Exam (Question Bank with Detailed Solutions)₹50.00 ₹35.000025% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000025% OffEbook₹80.00 ₹60.000025% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹150.000025% OffEbook₹80.00 ₹60.000010% OffEbook₹275.00 ₹247.500070% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4220% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹80.000071% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7630% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹280.00 ₹8471% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3330% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000071% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7670% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3370% OffEbook₹360.00 ₹108