South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 | Download Call Letter Now
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card is released on 13th July 2019. If you have applied for South Indian Bank PO posts, then download the admit card before 25th July 2019.
You can download the South Indian Bank admit card 2019 from the official website.
In this article, we are providing step by step procedure to download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019.
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019: How To Download Call Letter?
To download admit card follow the steps as given below.
- You have to visit the official website of South Indian Bank i.e. southindianbank.com and click on the“Careers” button on the top right-hand side.
- A new page will open. From this page click on the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers “option.
- Here you have to click on the link “Download Call Letter” to download the South Indian Bank admit card.
- Enter your Registration Numberand Password/Date of Birth in login credential section.
- Click on the “Submit”
- Your South Indian Bank call letter will be displayed.
- Download and take a print out of the future use.
Details Mentioned On South Indian Bank Admit Card
You will see the following details on the South Indian Bank admit card:
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
- Date of examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions to Follow During the Exam
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photograph
South Indian Bank Admit (SIB) Card 2019: Examination Guidelines
You should know the examination guidelines for SIB:
- You must provide an original photo Identity proof along with South Indian Bank admit card 2019 to the exam invigilator.
- Candidates can submit any one of the documents for the verification such as A PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook etc.
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not valid ID proofs to submit.
- The signature on the South Indian Bank Call Letter must match with that on the attendance sheet on the day of the examination.
- Candidates must report at the exam center on speculated time and date as written in admit card.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues mentioned in the respective call letters.
- Request for venue change or date will not be entertained.
- On the day of the Online Test, the candidate’s biometric data (thumb impression) will be captured along with a photograph.
SIB Call Letter 2019
Let us first have an overview of the exam:
Name of the Bank
South Indian Bank (SIB)
Name of the Posts
Probationary Officer and Clerk
Number Of Vacancies
Starting Date to Apply
19th June 2019
Last Date to Apply
30th June 2019
Online Test date
Probationary Officers- 25th July
Mode of Application
Online Examination, GD and Personal Interview
The selection process involves two stages:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
One has to clear both stages for final selection.
The South Indian Bank admit card will be released separately for these two stages.
For the Online Test, the SIB call letter is released for all the candidates who have successfully applied.
For GD & Personal Interview, the SIB hall ticket will be released only for Online Test cleared students.
Now you have a complete guide on how to download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019. If you have a question, please let us know in the comment section. Our team is always there to help you.