Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune has announced the exam dates for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2015), which will be conducted in December 2015. The SNAP will be held on Sunday, December 20, 2015.
SNAP is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of SIU institutes for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2015 :
- The candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from statutory university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all Master of Business Administration programs.
- The candidate should have completed 21 years of age and needs to be a citizen of India.
Application Procedure for SNAP 2015:
Registration will commence in the 3rd week of August, 2015.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
|Sr. No.||Sections||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||60|
- SNAP test duration is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response. Each wrong answer attracts 25%negative marks.
- Candidate must use blue or black ball point pen only.
- Registration commences: in the 3rd week of August, 2015.
- Date of SNAP: Sunday, December 20, 2015.