SBI SO Recruitment 2019: SBI Online Application is started from today for 477 SO Posts. State Bank of India has announced a recruitment notification for the Special Cadre Officer Posts. You can apply till 25 September 2019.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019
State Bank Of India has invited eligible candidates to apply SBI PO job 2019 for a total of 477 vacancies. SBI SO Online Application is started from and will continue till 25 September 2019.
You have to register yourself online for SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019. Before applying for SBI SO Recruitment, make sure that you have met all eligibility criteria required for the post. More details are available below regarding application process, age limit, selection process, etc.
Advertisement Number: CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
SBI SO 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts – 477
- Developer – 147
- Developer – 34
- System / Server Administrator – 47
- Database Administrator – 29
- Cloud Administrator – 15
- Network Engineer – 14
- Tester – 04
- WAS Administrator – 06
- Infrastructure Engineer – 04
- UX Designer – 03
- IT Risk Manager – 01
- IT Security Expert – 15
- Project Manager – 14
- Application Architect – 05
- Technical Lead – 04
- Infrastructure Architect – 02
- Infrastructure Engineer – 02
- IT Security Expert – 61
- IT Security Expert – 18
- IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.) – 05
- Infrastructure Architect – 02
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) – 10
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Hacking) – 4
- Security Analyst – 13
- Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) – 01
- Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) – 01
- Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing) – 01
- Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics) – 02
- Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation) – 02
- Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management) – 01
- Chief Manager (SOC Governance) – 01
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) – 03
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) – 01
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting) – 01
You have to pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
SBI SO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Developer, System / Server Administrator, Database Administrator, Cloud Administrator, Network Engineer, Tester, WAS Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, UX Designer, IT Risk Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect, Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect– BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute and relevant experience
- Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager and Chief Manager – E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations.
OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
SBI SO 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview for all Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager, and Chief Manager posts and Online Written Test & Interview for other positions.
How to Apply for SBI SO 2019 Posts
The eligible candidates can to apply Online through www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before 25 September 2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission for SBI SO Jobs: 06 September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 25 September 2019
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): 20 October 2019
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 10 October 2019
We have provided a complete guide on SBI PO Recruitment 2019. If you have any doubt, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.