SBI SO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online
State Bank of India has released the latest notification of 2019 for Special Officer Recruitment. The SBI SO recruitment has begun the filling up of online application. Candidates who are keen to work in banking sector, then here is the golden opportunity for you. SBI offers great career with lucrative salaries. SBI is recruiting candidates for Specialist Officer with prior experience in relevant field. Candidates can apply online for various vacancies of their interest by checking out the blog. Candidates can visit the official website of SBI: www.bank.sbi/careers for latest notifications.
SBI SO Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Deputy Manager (Statistician)||02|
|Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/International Banking/Retail Banking/Corporate Banking||03|
|Manager (Servicing Digital Initiatives)- Agriculture/International Banking/Retail Banking/Corporate Banking||03|
|Manager (Business Analyst/Customer Service Analyst)||02|
|Manager (Online Fulfilment/Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)||03|
|Manager (Digital Marketing)- Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||04|
|Executive (Credit Monitoring)||10|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||01|
- The online application for SBI SO will be open until January 31, 2019.
- Candidates can click on the below link and apply for SBI SO posts.
- The minimum age for applying is 25 years and maximum is 62 years as on 01.12.2018
- Candidates must have a degree in B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ Law/ PG from recognized universities.
- Candidates must posses relevant experience for the post they apply.
- The Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 involves two phases: Phase 1- Shortlisting and Phase 2- Interview
- Candidates have to pay the application through online mode only.
- The application fees for General/OBC category is Rs 600/- while for SC/ST it is Rs 100/-
Candidates can apply for various vacancies of SBI SO across India by clicking on the below link.
Before filling up of the application, candidates are suggested to go through the official SBI SO Recruitment 2019 notification given below
The notification released by the SBI board consists of number of vacancies, eligibility, educational qualifications, and job profile. It is essential to go through the detailed notification before continuing with the filling up of application form.
Candidates can start their preparation for SBI SO examination with latest Bank Exam Preparation books, SBI preparation books. Also taking up mock tests and referring previous year question paper will help in boosting up your score.
- 71% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3710% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹472.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500071% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹230.00 ₹6930% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹157.500025% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000025% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000025% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹90.000070% OffEbook₹380.00 ₹11430% OffEbook₹70.00 ₹49.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.5000
You may also like...