SBI PO Admit Card 2019 Released | Download Prelims Call Letter Here
The State Bank of India is one of the top banking sectors which conducts huge recruitment drives every year for various posts. Currently, the SBI is conducting recruitment drive for Probationary Officer (PO) Post. There is a huge demand for SBI PO Jobs due to SBI PO Salary and Job Profile. This year also there are a lot of candidates who have applied for SBI PO Exam 2019. As the SBI PO exam is scheduled in the month of June 2019, now the board has released the SBI PO Admit card on May 18, 2019. Candidates can check the blog completely to download the SBI PO Call Letter or Hall Ticket here. Go through the blog to know more information.
SBI PO Admit Card 2019
Candidates who had applied successfully for SBI PO Recruitment Exam 2019, can now download the SBI PO Admit card directly here. Candidates can click on the below link to download the hall ticket directly. This is the link for downloading SBI PO Prelims Hall Ticket. The SBI PO Admit Card is released and candidates can download here.
How to Download SBI PO Admit card?
The Call Letter is now available for download. Follow the steps below to download the SBI PO Prelims Call Letter:
Step 1: Click on the above link for downloading the SBI PO Call Letter 2019.
Step 2: In the login section, enter the Registration No. and Password/ DOB(dd-mm-yy).
Step 3: Enter the Captcha code.
Step 4: Click on the “Login” button to access your SBI PO Call Letter 2019
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card?
Here are the detailed instructions to be followed for downloading SBI PO Admit Card for Preliminary Exam.
Step 1: Go the official website of SBI: sbi.co.in
Step 2: Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
Step 3: Click on “Latest Announcements”.
Step 4: Click on “Download Call Letter” option.
Step 5: Open the link and enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Step 6: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 7: Your SBI PO Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 8: Download your SBI PO Admit Card and print out a few copies for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the SBI PO Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the SBI PO Admit Card. Please ensure that all the details are correct.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No./Registration No.
- Date & Time of the exam
- Address of the designated exam center
- List of documents to be carried on the exam date
- Guidelines related to the exam & call letter
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
Documents to be Carried along with SBI PO Admit Card
- Admit Card affixing recent passport size photo.
- A Photo Identity Card (i.e. Voter ID/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Adhaar Card etc)
- Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required
Thus candidates who had applied for SBI PO Exam 2019, are suggested to download the SBI PO Hall Ticket well in advance. Practice with SBI PO test series based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
- 10% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹472.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500070% OffEbook₹210.00 ₹6371% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹230.00 ₹6925% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5171% OffEbook₹245.00 ₹7370% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2730% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.0000
You may also like...