SBI Clerk Notification 2019: Recruitment for 8653 Vacancies | Apply Online
SBI Clerk Notification 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) is conducting SBI Clerk 2019 recruitment for recruiting candidates for Junior Associate (Customer Sales & Support) and Junior Agricultural Associate positions across various branches of SBI.
According to the latest information, the Board has released the application forms for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 on January 20, 2019. It is a national level exam conducted across the country to recruit candidates for various SBI Clerk positions.
There are around 15,000 vacancies across the country in various SBI branches. Candidates can get all the latest information regarding SBI Clerk notification 2019, important dates of SBI Clerk.
Candidates can refer to a wide range of SBI preparation books available online.
|Online Registration Starting Date||April 12, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||May 03, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||June 06, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Exam||June 23, 24, & 30, 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration||July 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release||July 23, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Main Exam||August 10, 2019|
|Main Exam Result||August 2019|
|Admit Card Release for Interview||August 2019|
|Date of Interview||August 2019|
|Date of announcement of Final Result||September 2019|
SBI Clerk Notification 2019
The official notification of SBI Clerk 2019 has been released today i.e., April 12, 2019. It is a national exam that includes 3 levels and out of which Prelims and mains are conducted in online mode. Candidates need to clear these two rounds for attending further rounds of interview. Further, there is a group discussion and a personal round of interview. After finishing all the rounds, the final results would be out in the month of September 2019. Below is the SBI Clerk Recruitment PDF that explains in brief about the SBI Clerk exam. Candidates are advised to go through the SBI Clerk notification PDF carefully.
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details 2019
Below is the table comprising of SBI Clerk vacancy list. Candidates can check the vacancies based on their category.
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form
As the official notification is released, candidates can fill the application for SBI Clerk 2019. The examination conducting body, SBI has released the application form on their official websites sbi.co.in. Candidates can click on the below link to start filling your SBI Clerk Application form.
How to Fill the Application Form
- Candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully before filling up of application forms and also go through the SBI Clerk Notification carefully.
- Click on the above link or Visit the official website bank.sbi/careers and click on RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES).
- Fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Upload the scanned documents of Photograph and signature carefully.
- Pay the application amount through challan/credit card/debit card/net banking. Candidates can make the payment through credit card, debit card or net banking. The application fees for General and OBC is Rs 750/- while for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen is Rs 125/-.
- click on Submit button.
- After filling up the application form, candidates can take a print out of the form and preserve it for the future.
- Candidates will also receive an SMS notification after payment.
The minimum age limit for taking up the SBI Clerk Exam is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. All graduates from any discipline from a recognized institute or college are eligible to take up the SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
Candidates will be updated with all the latest information on SBI Clerk Notification 2019. In the meantime, candidates can start their preparation for the SBI Clerk exam 2019 with a wide range of SBI Clerk Preparation Books available online.