SBI Clerk Notification 2019 to Be Announced @ sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) is conducting SBI Clerk 2019 recruitment for recruiting candidates for Junior Associate (Customer Sales & Support) and Junior Agricultural Associate positions across various branches of SBI. According to the latest information, Board will be releasing the application forms for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 on January 20, 2019.
It is a national level exam conducted across the country to recruit candidates for various SBI Clerk positions. There are around 15,000 vacancies across the country in various SBI branches. Candidates can get all the latest information regarding SBI Clerk 2019 notification, important dates of SBI Clerk. Candidates can refer to a wide range of SBI preparation books available online.
|Online Registration Starting Date||January 20, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||February 10, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||June 06, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Exam||June 23, 24, & 30, 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration||July 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release||July 23, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Main Exam||August 05, 2019|
|Main Exam Result||August 2019|
|Admit Card Release for Interview||August 2019|
|Date of Interview||August 2019|
|Date of announcement of Final Result||September 2019|
SBI Clerk Notification 2019
The official notification of SBI Clerk 2019 will be released tentatively on January 19, 2019. It is a national exam that includes 3 levels and out of which Prelims and mains are conducted in online mode. Candidates need to clear these two rounds for attending further rounds of interview. Further, there is a group discussion and a personal round of interview. After finishing all the rounds, the final results would be out in the month of September 2019.
- 70% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4230% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹105.000025% OffEbook₹520.00 ₹390.000025% OffEbook₹144.00 ₹108.000025% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹150.000025% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹120.000025% OffEbook₹464.00 ₹348.000050% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹30.000050% OffEbook₹544.00 ₹272.000050% OffEbook₹540.00 ₹270.000060% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹96.000060% OffEbookTopicwise Solved Papers For IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-18) Quantitative Aptitude₹240.00 ₹96.000060% OffEbook₹220.00 ₹88.000060% OffEbook₹210.00 ₹84.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000060% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹80.000060% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹56.000060% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹80.0000
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form
Soon after the release of official notification, candidates can fill the application for SBI Clerk 2019. The examination conducting body, SBI will release the application forms on January 20, 2019 on their official websites sbi.co.in. Candidates can make the payment through credit card, debit card or net banking. The application fees for General and OBC is Rs 600/- while for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen is Rs 100/-.
How to Fill the Application Form
- Candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully before filling up of application forms.
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in and click on apply online here.
- Fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Upload the scanned documents of Photograph and signature carefully.
- Pay the application amount through challan/credit card/debit card/net banking.
- click on Submit button.
- After filling up of application form, candidates can take a print out of the form and preserve it for future.
- Candidates will also receive an SMS notification after payment.
The minimum age limit for taking up the SBI Clerk Exam is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. All graduates from any discipline from a recognized institute or college is eligible to take up SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
Candidates can stay tuned to our blog for latest information on SBI Clerk Notification 2019.
You may also like...