SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019 | Download Paper Solutions PDF Here
The State Bank of India (SBI) conducts various recruitment drives for filling in different vacancies across the organization. Currently, SBI Clerk exam is conducted on June 22, 23, and 30. There are a large number of candidates who had appeared for the SBI Clerk exam. After the examination is completed, it is common that candidates start searching for SBI Clerk answer key or solutions for the examination. In our previous blog, we had provided the detailed SBI Clerk Exam Analysis which helps candidates to know about the difficulty level of the exam and number of good attempts. Candidates can go through the blog to know more about the answer key.
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019
SBI will release the paper solutions in online mode. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can download the SBI Clerk paper solutions here. Candidates can click on the below link to download the Answer key in PDF format.
How to Download SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019?
Candidates are suggested to follow these simple steps in order to download the answer key for SBI Prelims exam correctly.
Step 1: visit the official website: sbi.co.in
Step 2: Next, click on the Careers link.
Step 3: Then, find the SBI Clerk Answer Key link on the career page
Step 4: Or you can also Click on the direct answer key download link given above.
Step 5: Select an appropriate set and question booklet number.
Step 6: Download the answer key
Step 7: Use the answer key to estimate the total score.
How to Use the SBI Clerk Answer Key?
After candidates have downloaded the answer key, it is important for everyone to know how to use it. Here are the steps listed out to know how to use the answer key.
- Firstly, open the answer key.
- Then, make a note of the answers which you had marked in the paper in a notebook so that they can easily compare with the answer key.
- Using the key, compare the answers and see which one you have answered correctly.
- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded +1 marks
- And for every incorrect attempt, allocate -0.25 marks.
- Finally, add all the marks at the end and calculate the total.
- Now, this will be the total score on the exam.
How to Raise Objections and Challenge SBI Clerk Solutions 2019?
After candidates have gone through the answer key, if they find any incorrect solution then, they can raise objections or can challenge the board. Here is how candidates can raise objections.
Step 1: Click on the Raise Objections and Click on the challenge answer key on the official website.
Step 2: Enter the necessary details
Step 3: Lastly, candidates can submit the discrepancies
Thus, candidates can check the answer key here and download the PDF once the answer key is released by the board. We will keep you posted with any latest information regarding the answer key. In the meantime, check out the latest SBI Clerk Books for Mains exam preparation.
- 71% OffEbook₹85.00 ₹2510% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹382.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500070% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹130.00 ₹3925% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000030% OffEbook₹68.00 ₹47.600060% OffEbookTopicwise Solved Papers For IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-18) Quantitative Aptitude₹240.00 ₹96.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000030% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5170% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹130.00 ₹3930% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000050% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹15.000050% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹15.000050% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹80.0000
You may also like...