SBI Apprentice Result 2021: Have you applied for SBI Apprentice? Are you waiting for the result? If your answer is yes, then this article is especially for you. The State Bank of India’s 2021 apprenticeship results will be announced after passing the examination. The results will be announced after the written test and the langauge test. After the exam, candidates can download the results from the official website sbi.co.in by entering their login details
Here we are providing you the detailed guide on SBI Apprentice Result 2021.
SBI Apprentice Result 2021 Dates
Before getting into the details of SBI Apprentice Result 2021, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Online Application||July 6 to July 26, 2021|
|Exam date||September 20, 2021|
|Release of SBI Apprentice Admit Card||September 6, 2021 (Out)|
|SBI Apprentice Written Exam Result Date||To be Notified later|
|SBI Apprentice Final Result Date||To be Notified later|
How To Check SBI Apprentice Result 2021 PDF?
You have to follow the steps as given below to check SBI Apprentice Result 2021
- 1st step: You should visit the SBI official website – Click here
- 2nd Step: Now you need to click on the “Career” option from the upper right side of the main page.
- 3rd Step: Now, you have to go to “Join SBI” and click on “Current Openings” from the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step: Now you should click on “Engagement of Apprentices in SBI under the Apprentices Act, 1961”.
- 5th Step: You need to click on the link to check your Result.
- 6th Step: You need to enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- 7th Step: Here you can click on the “Submit” Your Apprentice Result will appear on the screen.
- 8th Step: Now you have to download/print the result sheet for future use.
Details Mentioned On SBI Apprentice Result 2021
Your SBI Result 2021 will have the following details mentioned:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- State/UT Applied for
- Date of Exam
- Cut off Score
- Section-wise Maximum Score
- Score Secured by the Applicant
- Qualification Status
Selection Procedure For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The selection procedure of SBI Apprentice Recruitment consists of Online Written Exam and Language Test. The Result will be released separately for each stage.
- Online Written Exam: Online test is the initial stage of the selection process. The Online Exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks for 1 hour. The question paper has four sections carrying 25 marks. You should know that all the questions are of objective type.
- Language Test: You have to score the minimum cut-off marks to clear the Online Written Exam. After qualifying the test, you will be eligible to appear in the Language Test. You should know how to read, write, and speak the particular language. The languages specified for each state are as follows:
- Punjab- Hindi/Punjabi
- Haryana- Hindi/Punjabi
- Himachal Pradesh- Hindi
You should know that the final result is created based on your performance in both the tests. After successfully clearing the online written exam and language test, you will be selected for recruitment.
After final selection, you will through a training period of 1 year.
Must Read: Other Important Links
We have included all the information regarding SBI Apprentice Result 2021. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.
FAQ: SBI Apprentice Result
When will the SBI apprenticeship results be released in 2021?
After the exam is completed, the SBI apprentice result 2021 will be posted on the official website of SBI.
How to download 2021 apprenticeship scores?
Candidates can download their scores by entering their registration number and date of birth or password on the official website. For more details refer to the above blog.
Who sets the minimum percentage cutoff for exams?
The minimum percentage for the cut-off is set by the bank.
When will the final merit list be announced?
The final score list will be announced after the written test and the language test.