RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4: This is the fourth exercise of the 22nd chapter, RS Aggarwal Textbook, class 7. Here, in this exercise as well, you will be working on the higher difficulty and modern questions on the bar graph subject. You will learn about the use of the different kinds of bar graph here. To make you feel comfortable, with the new exercises and topics that you are studying for the first time, we have attached the pdf file on the RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 in the below section. This pdf file will make sure that you are getting the best way of solving such kind of questions.
Everything that you will see in this pdf file has been created by a team of experts. Eventually, with time, you will feel confident enough to even write a mathematics book someday. This is the main motive of our RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 pdf file i.e., to install the bulk of enthusiasm and self-dependency to crack any kind of exam using the tricks discussed in this pdf file. Meanwhile, to experience the quality of the content, you can directly download the pdf file on the RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 from the section below and start working on this exercise as soon as possible.
Download RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 PDF
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 – “What is a Bar Graph”
We can call the Bar graphs with different names like the bar chart or the bar diagram etc. It is a visual tool that makes use of the bars for making the comparison among the given set of data or categories. The Bar graphs can be illustrated in either of the two forms – horizontally or vertically. Please note here that the larger the bar chart is, the greater will be its value allover.
The Bar graphs or the bar charts consist of the 3 main attributes:
- The Bar graphs or a bar diagram helps us to smoothly check and make comparison among the data sets which is meant for different groups or sectors.
- The Bar graphs or the bar chart illustrates all the categories only on the one axis point along with having the discrete value in the another. It does so because it mainly shows the relationship between the two given axes.
- The Bar Graphs or the Bar charts efficiently show the big amount of changes done in the data set in a specific period.
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 – “Bar Graph vs Line Graph”
Bar graphs or bar charts illustrate the data in such a way that seems similar to the line graphs. Well, the Line graphs are beneficial in the case we want to display or show the smaller alterations done in a particular trend over a specific time. In contrast to this, the Bar graphs are more effective to use when you have the larger chunk of data of different categories to do the comparison.
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 – “When to Use the Bar Graph”
- We can say this thing with all the confidence that Bar graphs are one of the most efficient ways for computing the items that are lying between the different set of groups.
- The bar graphs for example may show you the comparison done between the numbers on a quarterly period over a particular year of time. Such kind of dataset can be easily represented via bar graphs.
- Bar graphs are known to be one of the most eye-catchy ways to depict your data bar wise.
- Bar graphs allow to represent the data in such a way that need hardly any explanation, it speaks for itself. It is very much used in comparison to the tabular forms or numeric data representation as it brings the comfort and ease of recognizing the trends by just at one look.
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 – “Types of a Bar Graph”
Let us discuss below the three mostly used bar graphs at the time of presenting the data –
1. Vertical Bar Graph -:
The Vertical Bar Graph is the most frequently used bar charts. It is highly used to represent the series of a specific data set over time. The only drawback they have is that once the final representation of the data is done, it hardly leaves any space for you to do the labeling part.
2. Horizontal Bar Graph -:
The above struggle that we faced in the Vertical Bar Graph regarding space, is pretty much sorted in the Horizontal Bar Graph. Although this bar graph is the second priority among people yeah, we can’t deny the fact, that it helps us to do all the labeling smoothly.
3. Stacked Bar Graph -:
The stacked bar graph is generalized when we want to display a lot of information all in one place.
Always keep in mind to read the question first and then make the choice in your mind that which graph is the best to meet the needs of the question.
Know more here.
So, finally, we have come to the end of this article on the RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4. Working along this RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7 Maths Chapter 22 Exercise 22.4 pdf file will ultimately increase the chances of students getting high scores. This is the possibility, we can say this – because this pdf file of solution does not only work to complete the formality of providing the solutions indeed, it covers all the steps of solving particular question along with all the relevant tricks that a student must be aware of while practicing the questions from this exercise.
All the students can easily download this pdf file from the above sections. In case of any query or clarification, you can write it down to us in the comment section below or on our official mail ids. Our team will be more than happy to sort your issue with full enthusiasm.