RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 5 Ex 5.3 Solutions: In this exercise, the students will learn different kinds of questions on the topics of various tests of divisibility. If the students want to obtain excellent marks, it is necessary to practice these solutions on regular basis. The expert Mathematics faculty team has solved these solutions in order to assist the students in their exam preparation to achieve high marks in the Class 8th Maths final exam.
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 5 Ex 5.3 Solutions assist the students with their problem-solving skills & examine their understanding and knowledge of the Maths subject. The solutions assist the students to prepare for exams in a better manner & secure excellent marks among all students. By solving these solutions on a regular basis, the students understand how to manage time efficiently during their Maths final exams. These solutions are prepared in a very comprehensible and clear manner that assists the students to solve problems in the most efficient possible ways.
Access RS Aggarwal Class 8 Chapter 5 Solutions PDF
Download RS Aggarwal Maths Class 8 Chapter 5 Ex 5.3 Solutions
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 5 Ex 5.3 Solutions
- Divisibility tests
Divisibility tests assist the students to check whether a number is divisible by another number without the actual method of division. If a number is entirely divisible by another number, the quotient will be a whole number, and the remainder will be zero.
As each number is not entirely divisible by every other number such numbers leave a remainder other than zero. These rules are specific ones that assist them to determine the actual divisor of a number just by assuming the digits of the number.
The division rules from 1 to 13 are explained in detail with various solved examples by top Mathematic experts. The students will also learn the shortcut methods to divide the numbers easily.
Divisibility rule for 2: The last/unit digit of the given number should be an even number or the multiples of 2. i.e. 0, 2, 4, 6, & 8
Divisibility Rule for 5: The unit digit of the given number should be 0 or 5.
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 5 Ex 5.3 Solutions
- These solutions are intended to help the students in the preparation for the Maths final exams.
- The solutions assist the students to develop the knowledge of the Maths subject in a simple and interactive way.
- It is a one-stop solution for all their doubts related to this exercise which are prepared in an effective manner.
- The students can refer to the exercise solutions which are appropriate & reliable that enables them to understand this exercise in a better way.
- These solutions have errorless solutions with complete reasoning. The students can easily download & access them at any time and anywhere.
- These solutions provide in-depth knowledge of all the questions that assists the students to gain a good score in the Maths Final exam.
Know more at the official website.