RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.2 Solutions: This exercise deals with the basic concepts related to a perfect square & its property of Pythagorean Triplets. The students can download solutions PDF & practice these solution exercises on a regular basis in order to secure excellent marks in the exams. These solutions provide proper guidance to the students & they can thoroughly study Maths subject. They can also get an idea about the different types of questions asked in the final exam along with their difficulty level.
They can clear all their queries by downloading RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.2 Solutions PDF free of cost that covers an easy method to solve questions, shortcut tips, & notes. They can learn & practice these solutions in online as well as offline mode. These solutions are available in a well-structured format by providing various possible methods of answering the problems & ensure proper knowledge of each topic.
Download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.2 Solutions
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.2 Solutions
- Pythagorean triples
Pythagorean triples are a2+b2 = c2 where a, b, & c are the 3 positive integers. These triples are expressed as (a, b, c). Here, a is the perpendicular, b is the base & c is the hypotenuse of the right-angled triangle. The most known & smallest triplets are (3, 4, 5).
- Pythagoras Triples Formula
If a triangle has one angle which is a right-angle i.e. 90o, there exists a relationship between the 3 sides of the triangle.
If the longest side which is known as the hypotenuse is r & the other two sides next to the right angle is known as p & q, then p2 + q2 = r2 or the sum of the squares of the other two sides is the same as the square of the longest side.
- Rules to find Pythagorean Triples
Each odd number is the p side of a Pythagorean triplet.
The q side of a Pythagorean triplet is (p2– 1)/2.
P & r are always odd & q is even.
- These relationships are true as the difference between successive square numbers is successive odd numbers.
- Each odd number is itself a square & the square of each odd number is an odd number itself thus giving a Pythagorean triplet.
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.2 Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.2 Solutions are available for download in PDF format & easily accessible from any device.
- These exercise solutions act as a prepared refresher that provides a quick revision of the topics along with important definitions & formulas.
- The solutions enable the students to easily get the clarification of every concept & can able to solve any question in the Maths final exams.
Know more at the official website.