RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.3 Solutions: This exercise is based on the problems to see how to write very small numbers in standard form. Practicing as many times as possible enables the students to build their time management skills & also boosts their confidence level to score high marks in the Class 8th Maths final exam. These solutions assist the students to clear their concepts relating to this exercise.
Each solution is described in detail & in easy language to assist students to understand the topics quickly. RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.3 Solutions assist the students by providing them the elaborated answers for all questions according to the latest CBSE marking scheme pattern. These solutions are solved in such a manner so that the students can easily understand all the topics & achieve excellent high ranks in the final exams.
Download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.3 Solutions
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.3 Solutions
- Small numbers can also be written in standard form
The rule is when writing a number in standard form is that initially, the students write down a number between 1 & 10, then you write × 10 (to the power of a number).
- The number can be expressed as a decimal number
Any number can be expressed as a decimal number between 1.0 & 10.0 including 1.0 multiplied by a power of 10. Such a form of a number is known as its standard form.
For instance: Assume a number is 3500
So, 3500 = 35 x 100 = 35 x 102
3500 = 350 x 10 = 350 x 101
3500 = 3.5 x 1000 = 3.5 x 103
3500 = 0.35 x 10000 = 3.5 x 104
Each of these is the representation of the number 3500 in exponent form. But the standard form of the number 3500 is that number which shows a number between 1 & 10.
- Very small numbers in standard form using negative exponents
Express 0.0053 in standard form
0.0053 = 53/10000 = (5.3 x 10)/104
= 5.3 x 10 x 10-4 = 5.3 x 10-3
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.3 Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.3 Solutions assist the students to evaluate their answers they have written while practicing this exercise.
- With the help of these solutions, they can attain excellent marks & reduces silly mistakes. Solving the exercise solutions from the RS Aggarwal textbook builds their confidence level.
- The students can also analyze their exam preparation so that they can work on the important areas accordingly.
- These solutions are available in the PDF format that enables them to revise all important topics during the final exam.
- These are also presented in a step by step format by keeping in mind the step marking.
- These solutions help the student to strengthen their knowledge in Maths subject in order to achieve higher marks.
Know more at the official website.