RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.8 Solutions – In this exercise, the students will learn the representation of rational numbers on the number line, rational numbers between 2 rational numbers. These solutions are basically the best study refresher during exams that offers a quick revision of each topic along with important formulas of this exercise. The students can refer to these solutions while preparing for Maths final exam or while doing their homework.
Practicing RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.8 Solutions as many times as possible assists students to secure higher marks in the final exam. These solutions are solved as per the latest syllabus & the guidelines of the CBSE that include detailed illustrations with each answer. These solutions are very helpful for the students to clear all their doubts & get the proper knowledge of the topics included in this exercise. This also boosts the confidence of the students & they can able to solve tough questions too.
Download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.8 Solutions
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.8 Solutions
- Representation of Rational Numbers on the Number Line
Zero is known as the origin in the number line. Each positive value is described on the right side of the origin & the negative values are described on the left side of the origin.
- Two different types of representation of rational numbers
- Proper fraction: In this, the numerator value is less than the denominator value. Therefore, the given rational number should be less than 1 & greater than zero. We can easily describe the given rational number on the number line.
- Improper fraction: In this, the numerator value is greater than the denominator value. Therefore, the given rational number should be greater than 1. In this case, initially convert the given improper fraction into a mixed fraction. This conversion assists to locate the exact position of the given fraction on the number line. It assists to know between which integer does the fraction lie.
- Rational Numbers between Two Rational Number
The easiest formula to find a rational number between 2 rational numbers a & b is to divide their sum by 2.
For instance: 3/1 & 4/1.
The rational number between them is (3 + 4)/2 = 3 + 4/2 = 7/2
For finding rational numbers between two rational numbers with different denominators, you need to initially find their equivalent fraction with the same denominator & then find the rational number between them.
For instance: for finding numbers between −1/3 & 5/9.
Convert −1/3 to −1 × 3/3 × 3 = −39.
You will have −2/9, −1/9, 0/9, 1/9, 2/9, 3/9, 4/9 between them.
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.8 Solutions
- The students can improve their problem-solving skills with the help of these solutions which students can easily access anytime and anywhere.
- The solutions assist the students to develop the proper knowledge of topics covered in this exercise which are presented in a simple and interactive way.
- RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.8 Solutions are created according to the latest CBSE syllabus pattern & guidelines.
- The solutions provide detailed and explanative answers for all questions in easily understandable language.
- The students can easily download the solutions PDF and these are available online as well as offline mode.
Know more at the official website.