RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.5 Solutions – This exercise deals with problems based on the multiplication of rational numbers. These solutions are created by experienced Mathematics faculty in order to assist students in learning the concepts with ease. The exercise-wise solutions are explained in a simple & easily understandable language which enables the students to excel in their Maths exams. These solutions help the students to get complete knowledge of doing practical questions as these are presented in a step-wise manner.
Practicing these solutions can build a good foundation for students as well as they can get well-prepared for answering more difficult questions accurately in the final exam. RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.5 Solutions provides all solutions to the questions of this exercise and also improves the speed of answering questions in the exams. The students will also find a summary for a quick revision of each topic & formulae.
Download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.5 Solutions
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.5 Solutions
- Multiplication of rational numbers
The multiplication of rational numbers is similar to the multiplication of integers. The product of any 2 rational numbers is equal to the product of the numerator divided by the product of the denominator.
Therefore, the formula to multiply the rational numbers is given by:
Product of 2 Rational Numbers = product of the Numerator / Product of the Denominator
Suppose the rational numbers are 6/5 & 4/3, the product of the given rational numbers is:
6/5 × 4/3 = 6 × 4/5 × 3 = 24/15
- The closure property states that for any 2 rational numbers x & y, x × y is also a rational number.
- In commutative property, for any 2 rational numbers x & y, x × y = y × x
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.5 Solutions
- These solutions help the students to do quick revision during exams & also in their daily homework routine.
- RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.5 Solutions are accurate & formulated as per the CBSE guidelines.
- These solutions are a great source of addition during revision for the final exams. This helps the students to manage their time and improve their efficiency in the final Maths exam.
- These exercise solutions are provided stepwise so that the students can get in-depth knowledge about the chapter.
- Practicing these solutions give an idea to the students on how to face an examination & it also raises their confidence level.
- These solutions enable the students with their problem-solving skills & examine their understanding and knowledge of this exercise.
Know more at the official website.