RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions – These solutions are created by the Mathematics expert team in order to assist students to excel in their exams. In this exercise, the students will learn the problems based on the properties of addition of rational numbers which includes the existence of additive identity.
It also includes some advanced concepts related to rational numbers. These solutions are designed by the Mathematics experts after making extensive research so as to provide the appropriate & accurate solution materials to the students. They can download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions free of cost & study online as well as offline.
Download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions
Every solution to each question is explained in detail. These solutions strengthen the foundation in the Maths subject & also enable the students to tackle different types of questions effortlessly. The students should practice the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions without fail to understand how a problem from a particular concept could be solved. This enables them to improve time management skills & also boosts their confidence level.
This exercise solution enables the students to prepare for exams in a better manner & obtain excellent marks among all students. These are prepared in very comprehensible & clear manners that enable the students to solve problems in the most efficient possible ways.
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions
- Additive Identity
If you add 0 to a whole number, the sum is the same as the whole number. This holds for integers & for rational numbers too.
For instance, a + 0 = 0 + a = a, where a is a whole number,
b + 0 = 0 + b = b, where b is an integer,
c + 0 = 0 + c = c, for a rational number c.
Therefore, zero (0) is the identity for the addition of rational numbers.
It is the additive identity for integers & for whole numbers too.
- Rational Numbers Between Two Numbers
In a rational number, the number below the bar, i.e the denominator, shows the number of equal parts into which the first unit is divided. The number above the bar, i.e the numerator, indicates how many of these parts are considered. You get innumerable rational numbers between 2 given rational numbers. With the help of the mean the concept, you can find rational numbers between 2 rational numbers.
- Multiplicative Identity
If you multiply any rational number with 1, you get back the same rational number as the product.
For instance: a × 1 = 1 × a = a for any rational number a.
Therefore, rational numbers 1 is the multiplicative identity.
- Representation of rational numbers on a number line
The number zero (0) is known as the origin on the number line. Each positive value is described on the right side of the origin & the negative values are described on the left side of the origin. The representation of rational numbers is divided into 2 different types i.e proper fraction & an improper fraction.
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions
- The students can download the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions on their device to study offline.
- They can find step by step solutions that assist them to prepare better for the Class 8 Maths final exam.
- The solutions are very helpful to understand the exercise that enables the students to attain higher marks.
- The students can download these solutions for clearing their doubts and also for a better understanding of the topics
- These solutions are provided here as per the latest syllabus and guidelines of CBSE.
- RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.2 Solutions cover all important topics that enable the students to study well for exams or doing the assignment.
Know more at the official website.