RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is one of the prestigious central government sectors which recruits a large number of candidates every year.
Under RRB there are many categories for which recruitment will be conducted separately. Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPS) is one such category under RRB which has a huge number of vacancies.
Currently, RRB NTPC is conducting recruitment drive to fill around 1.3 lakhs vacancies. The notification is released for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019.
In this blog, we have explained in detail about the recruitment process, official notification, number of vacancies, important dates, fee details, and other details. Go through the blog completely to know more.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 – Official Notification
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notice regarding RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. The Official Notification will be released soon. Through this recruitment process, RRB will recruit 130000 + vacancies for the posts of NTPC, Para Medical Staff, Material & Isolated Category, and Level-1 Posts. Candidates who have Graduation Degree and looking for a government job in Indian Railway can apply for RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment Exam. Go through the below notice released by RRB NTPC.
RRB NTPC 2019 Important Dates
The Exam dates for Railway NTPC 2019 Exam will be released with its official notification. RRB NTPC Exam Dates 2019 will be updated here once the official notification has been released by RRBs. Take a look at the important dates for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam.
|Start Date To Apply Online for NTPC||February 28, 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for Para Medical Staff||March 04, 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for Material & Isolated Category||March 08, 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for Level-1 Posts||March 12, 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||To be Notified later|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates||To be Notified later|
RRB NTPC 2019 Online Application
The Online Registration for Railway NTPC 2019 Exam has begun from March 1, 2019. Candidates can click on the below link to fill your applications directly.
RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for RRB NTPC Recruitment must have completed their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have a good typing speed and must be proficient.
- Candidates applying for the post of Senior Clerk cum typist, Junior Accounts Assistant cum typist, and Senior Time Keeper must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- The minimum age required for candidates to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum is 32 years.
- There is age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
RRB NTPC 2019 Vacancies
As per the latest news, RRB will recruit 1.3 Lakhs vacancies for the posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories), Para Medical Staff, Material & Isolated Category and Level-1 Posts through RRB NTPC 2019 Exam. Here is the table consisting post-wise vacancy for RRB NTPC 2019.
|Non-Technical Popular Categories||1.3 lakhs + (Tentative)|
|Material and Isolated Categories|
RRB NTPC Selection Process
The RRB NTPC Recruitment has some certain criteria for the selection of the candidates. Here is the list of tests to be conducted for RRB NTPC 2019:
- First, there will be a Preliminary test
- Further, if the candidates pass in Prelims, will have to attend the Mains test
- Finally, those who clear both stage 1 and stage 2 will have a Personal Interview
RRB NTPC 2019 Fee Details
The online application form for RRB NTPC has some charges. Here are the fee details for the exam.
|For GEN/OBC||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Sm/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward||Rs 250/-|
Thus, candidates can start preparing for the upcoming RRB NTPS exam with a wide range of RRB NTPS Study Materials available. We will keep you updated on the exam. Stay tuned for more information.