RRB Group D Preparation Tips
The Railway Recruitment Board is one of the topmost central government organization which conducts recruitment drive every year for various departments and positions. Among RRB recruitment drive, RRB Group D is one such department which has a huge number of openings every year. Currently, the RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 has begun and candidates have already applied for the 1,00,000 vacancies. As there is an ample amount of time for the examination to begin, candidates can begin the preparation for RRB Group D Exam 2019. To ease out candidates preparation and help them in scoring more, we have listed out RRB Group D Preparation Tips here in section-wise. Go through the blog completely to know how to prepare well for RRB Group D Exam.
RRB Group D Highlights
|Exam||RRC Group D 2019|
|Conducting Body||RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell)|
|Job Category||Railway Posts|
|First Stage of Exam||June-September 2019|
RRB Group D Preparation Tips
Before proceeding with preparation, it is important for any candidate who is taking up the exam to be aware of RRB Group D Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Below is the table of RRB Group D Exam Pattern. Take a look at the pattern to know about the sections and marking scheme. Make sure you have the best RRB Group D Preparation Books to crack these sections with more marks.
|Exam||Subject||Marks||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Written Test||General Knowledge||20||20||90 Minutes|
How to Prepare Section-wise for RRB Group-D Exam?
The RRB Group D exam comprises of 4 sections namely General Knowledge, Arithmetic Ability, General Intelligence, and General Science. As RRB Group D consists of vast portions, preparation needs to at high levels. So we have compiled the RRB Group D Preparation Tips Section-Wise. Go through them and follow it. Some of the important topics that have been asked for many years are
- Current Affairs
- Compound Interest
- Quadratic Equation
- Rational and Irrational numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Constitution and more
RRB Group D Preparation Tips for General Awareness
Candidates can easily crack the Railway Group D General Awareness section with the help of the tips given below:
- Firstly, candidates must develop a habit of reading the newspaper regularly
- Candidates can choose can read top newspapers like The Hindu Times, Economic Times for daily current affairs
- Secondly, candidates must make sure they all the RRB Group D Books that cover all the concepts and topics based on present RRB Group D Syllabus.
- Candidates should study regularly for a fixed interval of time
- Make it a practice to follow the routine of studying daily for a particular amount of time. Missing a single day of studying can lead to losing the concentration and focus.
- Candidates can take up Mock Tests to analyze your preparation.
- Mock Tests help in evaluating the performance of the candidate
- Candidates must keep reading more and practicing more to stay updated with daily issues.
RRB Group D Preparation Tips for Arithmetic Ability
Many candidates get tensed when it comes to Mathematics, solving problems. But, there is nothing to be feared or get tensed. Candidates must stay calm and prepare well to achieve the goal. Following the below tips will definitely help to crack the RRB Group D Mathematics section with more marks.
- Firstly, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern and Syllabus structure
- Secondly, rather than solving continuously, candidates must understand the concepts properly and thoroughly
- Also, candidates must revise the formulas for different topics and apply them well
- Candidates must practice regularly without giving a break.
- Moreover, candidates should learn to solve problems of a higher difficulty level
- Candidates must not rely on the shortcuts but have the clear methods thoroughly
- Always remember that Practice only makes a man perfect on any subject he wants to be perfect at
- Candidates must be solving the problems from RRB Group D previous year Question Papers regularly.
- Solving Previous Year Papers will make you get explored to different types of questions.
- Taking up online practice tests will also help the candidates a lot in evaluating their performance
- Always keep working on the mistakes you make while solving
- Candidates can improve Speed and Accuracy by solving more and more problems
RRB Group D Preparation Tips for General Intelligence and Reasoning
The following strategies are very helpful if the candidates follow the tips regularly. The candidates can easily score well by following the preparation tips mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates must go through the important topics of General Intelligence at least once a day
- Secondly, the students must try solving more and more puzzles each day because it will help to strengthen the logistic skills of the individual
- Candidates can solve logical thinking questions which require logic and reasoning
- Candidates must try solving the easier questions first and then go for the tougher ones
- Reasoning section can easily fetch you more marks if practiced religiously
- So practicing more can definitely help in scoring more.
- Taking up RRB Group D Mock Tests can help in being exam ready. You can improve your speed and build confidence.
RRB Group D Preparation Tips for General Science
The General Science section is not tricky at all. By following the guidelines mentioned below candidates can get good marks and crack the Science section of Railway Group D easily:
- Firstly, candidates must know that they do not need to study very high levels of Science
- Secondly, only up to the 12th standard study of science would be enough to crack the paper
- Candidates should take help from NCERT Class 12 Science books which provide complete study materials for science
- Candidates should take out at least 3 hours every day to work and improve this section
- Also, understanding the concepts will help more than just reading randomly.
Thus, candidates who are appearing for the upcoming RRB Group D exam 2019, are suggested to study well from the best RRB Group D Books to score more. Make sure the materials which you have will include all the necessary preparation stuff. So start studying and score more by following these RRB Group D Preparation Tips.
71% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3771% OffEbook₹325.00 ₹9770% OffEbook₹270.00 ₹8171% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4271% OffEbook₹155.00 ₹4671% OffEbook₹135.00 ₹4070% OffEbook₹130.00 ₹3970% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2725% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000030% OffEbook₹68.00 ₹47.600060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000070% OffEbook₹130.00 ₹3950% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹112.500050% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹112.500070% OffEbook₹350.00 ₹10570% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹6071% OffEbook₹495.00 ₹148
You may also like...