RRB ALP Stage 2 Exam Analysis of January 21,2019
The first day of RRB ALP Stage 2 exam is successfully completed. Candidates have been waiting for the exam analysis anxiously. Here, in his blog we have compiled the detailed exam analysis of January 21, 2019. The examination was conducted in three slots. Candidates can know their performance in the examination by going through the analysis. This will help you to evaluate your performance and result. You can know your approximate result by checking with the exam analysis provided below. We have provided sectional difficulty level, weightage of topics, and more.
RRB ALP Stage 2 January 21, 2019 Slot 3 Exam Review
The slot of the day, 3rd slot is completed successfully. The examination is undoubtedly easy to moderate difficulty level. Candidates writing the examination in the next two days can go through this analysis for your preparation. You can get a clear idea on type of questions being asked. RRB ALP Stage 2 slot 3 examination was overall easy. Here is the analysis for Slot 3 RRB ALP Stage 2.
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||20-22|
|Basic Science and Engineering||40||22-24|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||10||5-6|
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||No. Of Good Attempt|
RRB ALP Stage 2-Slot 3 Exam Questions
RRB ALP Exam Analysis 2019 Slot 3 – Numerical Ability
- Distance between two coordinates (-5,4)(1,4)
- A+B=7, AB=12, A2+B2=?
- If a finishes 25% work in 3 days. B does 50% work in 18 days. Together they will finish in how many days?
- 10 of 1000% of 10%?
- Principle, Rate and Time = given, Find CI
RRB ALP Slot 3 Exam Analysis 2019 – Reasoning Ability
- Blood Relation
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 3 – Basic Science & Engineering
- Which has the highest specific heat?
- If a ball is thrown at 30m/s, what will be the height attained if it falls down in 1/4 seconds?
- Who gave the principle of Buoyancy?
- What is the dimension of speed?
- Unit of Thermal Conductivity?
- Questions related to transformers
- Questions related to ohm’s law
- Questions on series and parallel
- Question related to 6 cylinder engine
- Binary to Hexa and Octa conversion
- Questions on Chipping angle
- Constant of Gravitational constant?
- What is the unit of strain?
- What is non-attainable efficiency by any machine?
- Questions related to momentum
- Question on gauge and spark
- Where is piston placed in a piston ring?
- Clearance angle of inlet valve?
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 3 – General Awareness
- Who is the captain of Indian Women Hockey team?
- who is the Chief Justice of india?
- Who was the head of the committee for constituting constitution?
- Who won the Asian Hockey world cup?
- Question on Books and Author
- Question on shikhar Samelan
- Chief of Badminton association
- Who won the recent U-19 world cup?
- Question related to IPL
- Question related to Governor in India
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 3 – Relevant Trade (Part B)
To be updated soon
RRB ALP Stage 2 January 21, 2019 Slot 2 Exam Review
The Slot 2 exam is concluded successfully. According to the reviews of candidates who attended the examination, the difficulty level was moderate. Here is the complete analysis of Slot 2 RRB ALP Stage 2 exam.
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Questions||No of Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||16-18|
|Basic Science and Engineering||40||25-27|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||10||6-7|
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No. Of Marks||No. Of Good Attempt|
RRB ALP Stage 2-Slot2 Exam Questions
RRB ALP Exam Analysis 2019 Slot 2 – Numerical Ability
- Total area of a rhombus is 98 m2. Find the largest diagonal?
- The ratio of ages of 2 people is A=4: B=5. After 6 years, the ratio of their ages will be 6:7. What is the present age of B?
- (X-3)2 – (Y-2)2 =0
RRB ALP Slot 2 Exam Analysis 2019 – Reasoning Ability
- Blood relation – 2-3 Qs.
- Direction and Distance – 1 Qs.
- Analogy – 2-3 Qs.
- Clock and calendar (Angle related) – 1 Qs.
- Series – 2-3 Qs.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Assumption
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 2 – Basic Science & Engineering
- Find the value of mass when the value of force is given?
- Time and Work, Man day hour (Finding Efficiency)
- Height and time is given. Find velocity?
- Binary related questions
- Two numerical based on Specific Heat.
- Questions related to Density and Volume.
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 2 – General Awareness
- Choose non Middle East Country
- Who was the top scorer in World Football 2018?
- Question related to Google Headquarter
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 2 – Relevant Trade (Part B)
To be Updated
RRB ALP Stage 2 January 21, 2019 Slot 1 Exam Review
The RRB ALP Stage 2 exam consists two parts- Part A and Part B. Part A consists of four sections- Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering, General Awareness on Current Affairs. The overall time for the completion of examination is 1 hour 30 minutes and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Check out the below table for number of questions asked from each topic, difficulty level, number of good attempts.
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||No. Of Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||Easy||20-22|
|Basic Science and Engineering||40||40||Moderate||22-23|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||10||10||Easy||5-6|
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||No. Of Good Attempt|
RRB ALP Stage 2-Slot 1 Exam Questions
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 1- Basic Science and Engineering
- What is the SI unit of acceleration?
- One question from Auxiliary line.
- Power based question.
- What is the SI unit of power.
- What is Relative density?
- formula based question from speed & velocity.
- Find heat, if specific heat & temp was given.
- 2 resistance given in series & In 2 in parallel. then find the value of current?
- Which of the following is 3 level machine?
- First aid: what is the full form of “E” in RICE
- Processing takes place in?
- One question from Hard Disk
- Questions from projections
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 1- General Awareness
- Who is the New President of IBF 2018?
- Who got first Bharat Ratan Award?
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 1- Mathematics
- Angle of Elevation was given then find the value of height of shadow?
- Questions form terminating decimals
- Find the number of triangles?
- Find the value of Sin 15/Cos 15
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 1- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood relation question
- two questions from coding and decoding
- Seating arrangement questions
- Series related questions
- five questions from statement and conclusions
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Slot 1- Relevant Trade
- Find the value of force, if mass & acceleration given?
- What is the SI unit of Force?
- Mass was given, then find the value of distance.
- One question from projectile.
- Numerical based questions from Work & Energy.
- How current will flow Paramagnetic substance?
- Which colour gets Dispersed maximum?
- Find the value of power, if focal length was given.
- Eye lens is made of which lens?
- Ration of Uranium in nuclear fusion?
Candidates attending the further slots examinations are suggested to go through these above listed questions for reference. Most of the questions will be repeated. Hence, candidates can requested to prepare well.
All the Best!!!