RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1-Relations: The content of RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 has been aligned with the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The solutions book of RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths contains comprehensive multiple-choice questions, a summary at the end of the book for a quick revision for students of class 12.
Download RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1-Relations PDF
The RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Chapter 1 Relations solutions are solved by experienced teachers who have been teaching mathematics for class 12 for years. Hence they are accurate and easy-to-understand.
Exercise-wise RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 PDF
The question in RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1-Relations curriculum includes the concept of void/Empty Relation, Universal relation. Both empty and universal relations are sometimes termed trivial relation.
The important concepts explained in the solution of class 12 RD Sharma Chapter 1 are reflexive, symmetric, and transitive relation that you should understand first before getting started with the RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1-Relations.
The chapter covers solutions for the topics and exercise questions on Relation and the types of Relation. The RD Sharma class 12 book comprises a summary of the chapter for your quick reference for important concepts and formulae of relation, empty or void relation, universal, symmetric, reflexive, and asymmetric relation.
Detailed Exercise-wise Explanation with Listing of Important Topics in the Exercise
This section comprises two exercises, Exercise 1.1 & 1.2 with a set of 8 questions each. The solutions of the RD Sharma exercise cover the concepts of void relation, identity relation, universal relation, symmetric and asymmetric relation, and transitive relation.
RD Sharma class 12 chapter 1 practice for relation explains solutions in a lucid for with examples for your instant understanding and grasping of the subject.
Exercise 1.1 questions are based on symmetric, transitive, and reflexive relations
- Exercise 1.1 Questions 1 asks you to determine the relations whether it is reflexive, symmetric, or transitive in a set of human beings at a particular time in a town.
- Exercise 1.1 Question 2 also asks you to determine reflexive, symmetric, and transitive relations of three relations (R1, R2, R3) defined on a set A.
- Exercise 1.1 Question 3 asks you to test whether R1, R2, R3 are reflexive, Transitive, and Symmetric.
- Exercise 1.1 Question 4 is about a set A with defined relations R1, R2, R3 where you will have to determine if each of the relations R1, R2, R3 on A is reflexive as well as symmetric and Transitive.
- Exercise 1.1 Question 5 is about a relationship on the set consisting of real numbers. How will you go about showing the relation being reflexive and transitive as well as symmetric?
- Exercise 1.1 Question 6 wants you to check if the relation R on set A is reflexive, symmetric, or transitive.
- Exercise 1.1 Question 7 also asks you to check the relation R, which is defined, is reflexive, symmetric, or transitive.
- I Exercise 1.1 Question 8, show that on a given set, every identity relation is reflexive and also show that the converse is not necessarily true.
- Exercise 1.1 Question 9, a set is given. How will you show R is a relation on a set A and it is both reflexive and transitive? However, the relation defined by her is not symmetric.
- In the second part of the question, R is a defined relation, establish that R is symmetric but the relation R is not reflexive and transitive. In another way the R is defined, you need to show that R on set A is reflexive, symmetric, and transitive.
Exercise 1.2 questions are based on Equivalence relation.
- In Question 1, R is the relation defined and shows R as an equivalence relation.
- In Question 2, R is a defined relation on the Z defined as a set of integers. Prove R is an equivalence relation.
- In Question 3, you need to prove R on Z divisible by 5 is an equivalence integer.
- In Question 4, you will see R is a defined relation on Z. Prove that R is an equivalence relation on Z.
- Question 5 defines Z as a set consisting of integers and show R is an equivalence relation on Z.
- Question 6, where M relates to N based on certain conditions defined in the question. You need to find out whether it defines an equivalence relation.
- Question 7 defined R as the relation on the set of A and here prove R as an equivalence relation.
- In Question 8, R is a defined relation on the set A, prove R is an equivalence relation. Also, show how the set of all elements is related to 1.
All the above exercises mentioned are to give you an idea of the questions that are included in RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise. Ever before you refer to the RD Sharma Chapter 1 solution, refer to the questions and get your concepts cleared.
Try to solve RD Sharma Solutions Chapter 1 questions without referring to the solutions book of RD Sharma Chapter 1. If you face difficulty or unable to solve the question, that is when you can refer to the RD Sharma Chapter 1 Solutions.
At the end of completing the RD Sharma Solutions Chapter 1 Exercises. You can match it with the solutions mentioned in the RD Sharma chapter 1 course for class 12 math.
The solutions of RD Sharma for class 12 deploys simple language, explained using graphs and diagrams for your better understanding. All solutions to the exercise of RD Sharma have been prepared by experts keeping the focus on class 12 Maths CBSE curriculum that assists class 12 students to get high marks in their mathematics exams.
Frequently Asked Questions on RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1
Where can I get RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 Free PDF?
You can get RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 Free PDF from the above article.
How can I use the RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 effectively?
As subject experts at Kopykitab have solved all of the problems from the textbook, students can rely on RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 for board exam preparation & competitive exam preparation.
What are the benefits of using Kopykitab’s RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 1?
The following are some of the benefits of using Kopykitab’s RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1:
1. Correct answers according to the last CBSE guidelines and syllabus.
2. The solutions are written in simple language to assist students in their board examination, & competitive examination preparation.