Prepare for the IES Electrical Engineering without coaching
You just get these study materials from top-notch publishers and authors electrical engineering. Start reading theory part again and again, then practice conventional questions on daily basis.
Must have Books for IES Electrical Engineering Preparation:
- Theory And Problems Of Basic Electrical Engineering By D P Kothari And I J Nagrath Click Here
- A Handbook On Electrical Engineering By Amrit Mishra Click Here
- Objective Electrical Engineering Railway & Other Engineering Competitive Exams By P. K. Mishra Click Here
Recommended Books based on syllabus for Conventional Paper-I & Paper-II
- Electrical Machines by M V Deshpande Click Here
- Network Theory Analysis and Synthesis by Smarajit Ghosh Click Here
- Electrical Power Systems Concept Theory And Practice by Ray Subir Click Here
- Power Electronics eBook By Dr P S Bimbhra Click Here
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation by Rajendra Prasad Click Here
- Analog Electronics by André Pittet & A.Kandaswamy Click Here
- Analog Electronics by Balwinder Singh And Ashish Dixit Click Here
- Control System Design By B S Manke Click Here
- Linear Control Systems with MATLAB Applications By B S Manke Click Here
- Engineering Mechanics Statics And Dynamics By A K Tayal Click Here
You should follow these steps to crack the exam
1.Go through the syllabus, especially new topics added.
2.Start with engineering topics go through your known notes, solve last year questions (at least 10 yrs).
3 For conventional part start solving at least 10 Q daily from past papers book
4.For 1st paper cover, basic part with standard aptitude book and for other topics refer coaching notes
5.Revise objective and conventional previous yr questions at least 5 times
6. For some topics in which u r uncomfortable u can refer standard book.
7.Revision is key
In last 30 days just solve previous year question papers, give tests daily(FULL syllabus) and revise formulas.If you have any query, please comment.
Hope this will help you 🙂