PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Through GATE For Fresher
PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Are you preparing for GATE 2020? Are you looking for PSU job?
If yes, then this article is for you. Here we are providing PGCIL Recruitment 2019 through the GATE Exam 2020. You have to apply online from the official site of Power Grid before 15th February 2020
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Through GATE
PGCIL has released the latest Power Grid Recruitment 2019 across India through GATE exam 2020. PGCIL job notification for the post of Executive Trainee. You should have B.E/B. Tech in Electrical with valid GATE-2020 score to apply for the position.
About POWER GRID: the government of India owns power Grid Corporation of India Limited it is an electric utility company. The headquarter is located in Gurugram, India. PGCIL transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment 2019:
Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-month
Last Date to apply GATE
1 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria For Power Grid Recruitment :
Check detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment as given below.
Educational Qualification For Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment:
You should possess education qualifications as given below
- You have to complete Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institute
- Engineering Discipline: Eligible disciplines are as below,
- Electrical (Power)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Power Systems Engineering
- Power Engineering (Electrical)
- You have to appear paper of GATE 2020 in ET (Electrical) or GATE 2020 Paper EE
Note: If you are in final Semester student, you are also eligible to apply for PGCIL Job 2019. Keep in mind that your results should be declared by 14.08.2020 and you have to obtain 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Age Limit(as on 31.07.2019): 28 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above
Power Grid Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on three phases as below.
- The GATE-2020 Marks,
- Group Discussion,
- Personal Interview.
After qualifying GATE 2020 then only you will become eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
Qualifying Percentage in Interview:
- Unreserved Category: 40%
- OBC (NCL) / SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 30%
Weightage of Different Parameters For PGCIL Job 2019:
- GATE 2020 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper: 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
- Total: 100%
You should know that only GATE 2020 score is valid for this recruitment process. The GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
Application fee: You have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-. For SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates, no need to pay any amount.
Mode of Payment: Payment mode for online application is as below,
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking.
- For more details: Download Official PGCIL Job Notification PDF
- To Apply GATE 2020: Direct Application Link For GATE 2020
- To Apply: Link To Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2019 (Link will be available after the declaration of GATE 2020 result)
- Official Site: www.powergridindia.com
Important Dates For PGCIL Job:
For GATE 2020 Online Application:
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 03.09.2019
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 24.09.2019
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 01.10.2019
- Online Application Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 15 th January 2020
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 15th February 2020
How To Apply Power Grid Recruitment For Executive Trainee?
You have to visit the official website of PGCIL for online application. If you are interested and eligible, you can apply for this post online after the declaration of GATE 2020 results.
Now you have a complete guide on PGCIL Recruitment 2019 through GATE Exam 2020. Ask us any questions related to Power Grid Recruitment in the comment section below.