NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Are you looking for government job in Maharashtra? If yes, then we have good news for you. National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra has published new job notifications for 3965 CHO vacancies.
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment
NHM Maharashtra has invited eligible applications for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). You can apply to the job through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2019. Make sure that you have met all the eligibility criteria.
You should accomplish Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/Bachelors in Unani Medicine/Bachelors in Nursing and registered with MCI are eligible to apply for these previous posts.
You will have to undergo a 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health. After completing this Programme, you will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centers (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers.
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) conducts the program.
We have provided detailed information on Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria, and Other Details about NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 Notification below.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
NHM Maharashtra has a total of 3965 vacancies as given below for CHO position.
- Palghar – 205 Posts
- Raigad – 156 Posts
- Dhule – 152 Posts
- Nandurbar – 47 Posts
- Solhapur – 360 Posts
- Satara – 118 Posts
- Kolhapur – 380 Posts
- Sindhudurg – 144 Posts
- Ratnagiri – 352 Posts
- Beed – 253 Posts
- Aurangabad – 239 Posts
- Jalna – 187 Posts
- Parbhani Roster – 192 Posts
- Akola – 145 Posts
- Amravati – 37 Posts
- Buldana – 236 Posts
- Yavatmal – 173 Posts
- Nagpur – 90 Posts
- Wardha – 25 Posts
- Bhandara – 15 Posts
- Gondia – 84 Posts
- Chandrapur – 147 Posts
- Gadchiroli – 228 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: You should have Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/Bachelors in Unani Medicine/Bachelors in Nursing and must be registered with MCI.
- Maximum age limit for 38 years for General Category,
- 43 years for reserved category candidates
Remuneration: After selected as a trainee, you will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the Certificate Programme; after the appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO will be paid Base Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance-based incentive up to Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.
- NHM Maharashtra selection will be based on the entrance examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- You should send the filled application form to the office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts.
- 500for Open Category.
- 350for Reserved Category.
Mode of Payment
- You have to pay via Demand Draft– in favor of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS).
- Commencement of submission of application: 18 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 October 2019
- Download Official Notification PDF Here
- NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link
- Official Website Link
How to apply for NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
You should follow step by step guide as mentioned below to apply NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment.
- You should go to official website maharashtra.gov.in.
- Now, you have to find the text“Advertisement for the recruitment of Community Health Officer at NHM Maharashtra,” click on the ad.
- Now you can see a notification will open. You should read it and check Eligibility.
- You have to download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- You should send it to the given address before the last date ends.
We have provided a complete guide on NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. Feel free to ask your doubts in the comment section below.