NEET Exam to be Held in Offline | Know More Details Here
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) formerly known as All India Pre-Medical Test, is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study graduate and postgraduate medical course and the dental course in top government or private colleges. Every year there are more than 10 lakhs of students taking up this examination. As there is a lot of demand for the medical course, the examination is quite tougher and has high competition levels. The NEET Exam is conducted in offline mode this year i.e., in pen and paper mode. The NEET 2019 is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on May 5, 2019. It is high time for all students appearing for the exam. Here in this blog, we have compiled complete news on NEET exam, and views of the Director-General, NTA. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
Vineet Joshi, the Director-General of NTA said that currently, there is an increase in the number of registrations for NEET Exam 2019. The total number of applicants is around 15.19 lakh whereas, in NEET 2018, there were 13.4 lakh applicants. There is an increase of 1.8 lakh this time.
According to the reports, Joshi said “On behalf of Ministry of health and family welfare, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting NEET Exam 2019. The syllabus, question paper pattern, and marking will remain the same as per previous year examination.” he also added that because of the request made by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the NEET Exam was decided to be conducted only once in a year. Also, the mode of conducting examination was not changed to Online mode as it would be a problem for students in rural areas. Since every student in India does not have adequate access to the computer, conducting the NEET exam in online mode would limit the chances of cracking the exam, said Joshi. It would also be a problem for students to sit in front of the system for 3 hours continuously.
Pros and Cons of NEET Exam conducted in Online and Offline Mode
|Parameter||Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Marking Answers||Can click on the answer in a second||takes time to darken the answer on OMR sheet|
|Changing of options||there is a chance to change the options every time||cannot change or mark another option|
|Correction Time||Correct answers are automatically counted||takes time as it involves scanning of OMR sheet and then releasing the result|
|Human Resource||does not require a large number of people for invigilation||requires a huge number of invigilators|
|Errors||Minimal number of errors||a large number of errors may occur in terms of scanning the OMR Sheet, allotting exam centers|
But, Joshi said that they are ensuring to maintain the same quality of the exam and there is no need for any student to go out to another state for the exam.
Vineet Joshi shared preparation Plans for the Medical aspirants who are taking up NEET Exam 2019. Below is the list of Preparation tips by the Director-General of NTA.
- Focus on class 11 and Class 12 NCERT Books.
- Go through NEET Previous year Question Papers
- Practice more and more to improve time management and stay calm.
- Preparing with previous year papers can help you to know your strengths and topics which you need to improve.
- Instead of finding preparation plans from other sources, students are advised to make their own preparation plans.
Thus, students taking up NEET Exam 2019 are advised to prepare well with best NEET Preparation Books. Using these NEET study materials, there is no doubt you can score more.
- 84% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000088% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹20.000088% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000050% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹30.000040% OffEbook₹630.00 ₹378.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000020% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹24.000060% OffEbook₹270.00 ₹108.000060% OffEbook₹270.00 ₹108.000060% OffEbook₹360.00 ₹144.0000
You may also like...