Problems In Inorganic Chemistry by Dr. R. L. Madan
I am pleased to present the book Problems in Inorganic Chemistry to the students and teachers of chemistry. This book is meant for the students preparing for classes XI and XII of CBSE, ISC, State Board Examinations and for engineering and medical entrance examinations. During the last few years, the entrance examination question papers have drawn heavily from the NCERT books. It has therefore been endeavoured to make the NCERT books as the base for developing matter for the present book. Inorganic Chemistry chapters of class XI have been dealt with first followed by those of class XII.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for IIT JEE & NEET Exam.
1. Key points of each chapter have been given in the beginning to prepare the students to understand problems that follow
2. In-text questions and questions from exercises of each chapter of the NCERT books have been solved.
3. Other important questions and those from Board papers have been solved with maximum clarity
4. Questions appear in Board examination on different Terms and Processes in Inorganic Chemistry. Chapter 12 exclusively deals with such problems
Table of Content:
1. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
2. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
3. Redox Reactions
5. The s-Block Elements
6. The p-Block Elements (Groups 13 and 14)
7. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
8. The p-Block Elements (Groups 15 to 18)
9. The d-and f-Block Elements
10. Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
11. Coordination Compounds
12. Terms and Processes in Inorganic Chemistry
Appendix I : Value-Based Questions (For Class XI)
Appendix II : Value-Based Questions (For Class XII)