Moderns ABC Plus Of Physics For Class - XI Part - I by Uttam Narayan Tripathi
This book, the new edition of Modern’s abc + of Physics for class XI, has been a journey of dedication and an intellectual endeavour. In this book, it has been my sincere effort to kindle a sense of exploration with the concepts in students and nudge them towards self-study. I have used my experience in teaching to design the book such that it gives a classroom feeling to students: as if the concepts are being explained by their teacher. I have explained the concepts in clear, simple and precise language. This book is a must-have for class XI students irrespective of their aspirations: Annual exams, competitive exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced and NEET or any other exams for engineering entrance, or medical entrance.
1. Spectrum of contents comprises well-connected topics with proper flow of precise information
2. This book has been arranged in a very systematic and interesting manner. Along with detailed explanation of concepts, the theory part also contains components such as Remember, Key Note, Watch Out, Learning & More, Competition Edge and Captivate Your Curiosity. These components help students develop a deeper understanding of the subject and enhance their learning.
3. Plenty of solved examples and practice problems have been provided topic wise to help students check their command over concepts
4. A summary section has been provided at the end of the theory section. It has been arranged systematically into three categories: Key Terms and Laws, Facts and Relations. These components help students revise all the basic concepts and the formulae simultaneously
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI students.
Table of Contents:
0. Mathematical Tools
1. Physical World
2. Units and Measurement
3. Motion in a Straight Line
4. Motion in a Plane
5. Laws of Motion
6. Work, Energy and Power
7. Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
Hints and Solutions to Chapter Practice Tests
Nobel Prize Winners in Physics
Logarithmic and Mathematical Tables