Moderns ABC Plus Of Mathematics For Class - XI Part - II by J. P. Mohindru, Bharat Mohindru
I feel pleasure in presenting the revised and updated edition of our book Moderns ABC Plus Of Mathematics for Class XI students. The book has been prepared strictly according to the new syllabus proposed by C.B.S.E. New Delhi and Education Board of other Indian States and N.C.E.R.T.Text Book.
1. Text matter has been planned giving emphasis on fund amental concepts in a simple, clear and systematic method.
2. Additional information about the topic is given in Key Note, Key Facts, Facts File, Learning Plus, In focus to provide stimulus to find more about the subject.
3. Comparative tables to highlight the differences between important concepts.
4. Alarge number of Conceptual Questions (Solved) are given in each chapter
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI And other Competitive Exam.
Table of Contents:
7. Permutations & Combination
8. Binimial Therom
9. Sequence & Series
10. Straight Lines
11. Conic Sections
12. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
13. Limits & Derivatives
14. Mathematical Reasoning