NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Beehive – Poem 1: The Road Not Taken: Class 9 is where students need to start preparing for their 10th. Therefore have you started preparing for the same? Moreover, to have a thorough idea of the same you definitely need a robust guide.
Here we are with CBSE Class 9 English Beehive – Poem 1 NCERT Solutions: The Road Not Taken to make your exam preparation a bit easy.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English is definitely going to make your exam preparation simplified with its poem section. But how? NCERT and CBSE work hand in hand in preparing the study material suitable to the 9th standard.
Hence finishing the course content becomes easy and much more sorted. Additionally, we bring you NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Beehive – Poem pdf to enhance your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Beehive – Poem 1: The Road Not Taken-PDF
Technological advancement has sure made extravagant changes in the human lifestyle. As a result, there have been some positive changes in the educational platforms as well. We bring you NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Beehive – Poem pdf for a jump start exam preparation.
Besides being portable to study, there is no need to visit the book store anymore. Additionally, this convenient mode of learning is sure tempting to make you lay down and study. Pretty convenient isn’t it?
Here is the list of other chapters included in your CBSE Class 9 English Beehive Poem Solutions-
- Chapter 1 The Road Not Taken
- Chapter 2 Wind
- Chapter 3 Rain on the Roof
- Chapter 4 The Lake Isle of Innisfree
- Chapter 5 A Legend of the Northland
- Chapter 6 No Men Are Foreign
- Chapter 7 The Duck and the Kangaroo
- Chapter 8 On Killing a Tree
- Chapter 9 The Snake Trying
- Chapter 10 A Slumber Did My Spirit Seal
- Chapter 11 If I Were You
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Beehive – Poem 1: The Road Not Taken: Summary
The beautiful poem is an artwork by Robert Frost. The poem talks about a road that was not taken. To begin with, have you ever found yourself standing solemnly in between a rock and hard place.
Where you are gazing upon to take the right decision? Maybe the two options offered both pose equal alluring quality. Take for instance a career opportunity or a dream educational prospect.
The poem speaks about challenging situations that make one decide to take the path which will work best for the narrator.
Here in this poem, the narrator stands on the verge of a turning point. In this instance, he can look down on a road as far as he can see. However, after a while, he decides to take the road going next to it.
But why? It is because the appearance of the road which he chose seems less taken. There comes the question of curiosity. Here he feels the notion of being curious as to where the road might end up.
All things considered, this is a brilliant poem that is made easy in NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 9 English. To have a detailed knowledge of the same, grab your CBSE Class 9 English NCERT Solutions from here and get ready with your exams.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Beehive – Poem 1: The Road Not Taken
- NCERT solutions are marked with simplicity. Hence it is guaranteed that students are bound to wrap up the syllabus much before time.
- As a result, you get exposure to plenty of opportunities to solve sample papers, previous year question papers, a question banks,s and more.
- Further, CBSE NCERT solutions are great in understanding the topics to the core. Thus you get to mug up the answers thoroughly effortlessly.
- With practice sessions of the sample papers and more, you are definitely going to enhance your preparation multiple times.
- By the time you sit for your actual exam, you will know each of the answers set from the chapter. This is actually awesome for you to perform brilliantly in your finals.
Here we are with NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Beehive: The Road Not Taken. Make sure to go through chapter nook and cranny. But still, if you come across any doubts comment down. Our professionals will reach you soon. Lastly, we wish you perform great in the upcoming exam.