MP CPCT Admit Card 2019 | Download MP CPCT Hall Ticket PDF
MP CPCT Admit Card 2019: The officials of Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology has published MP CPCT Admit Card 2019 online at their official website. The exam will be conducted on 5th & 6th October 2019.
MP CPCT Admit Card 2019
If you have applied for CPCT recruitment 2019, then you will able to download the CPCT Hall Ticket from the official website. To download the CPCT Admit Card, you have to enter their login credentials like User ID and Password.
Here we are providing you a detailed guide to download MP CPCT Admit Card PDF online.
Before starting the detailed guide to download the MP CPCT Hall Ticket PDF, you should know the important dates.
5th & 6th October 2019
Admit Card Date
Released on the Official Website
How To Download MP CPCT Hall Ticket PDF 2019?
You have to follow the steps as given below to download the CPCT Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- Step 1 –You have to visit the official website – cpct.mp.gov.in.
- Step 2 –You will see on the homepage, Under Notice click on “Admit Cards are Live for CPCT Scheduled on “05th and 06th Oct’19”- Click Here to Download.“.
- Step 3 –Now you have to fill in the details like User ID and Password.
- Step 4 –You should click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- Step 5 –After logging in, you have to click on the Application Form Tab.
- Step 6 –You should click on the Action button (Search Icon).
- Step 7 – You will see a new screen is displayed. Here you have to click on the Hall Ticket Tab.
- Step 8 – You will see that a tab for Hall Ticket will be displayed on a new screen. You have to select the Assessment date from the dropdown.
- Step 9 – Now, you have to click on the Search button.
- Step 10 – Finally, you should click on the Download button and download your admit card.
- Step 11 – You should take a printout for future use.
Details Mentioned On MP CPCT Hall Ticket card PDF 2019
Before downloading the Hall Ticket, You should check the details mentioned in the admit card. Make sure that all the details mentioned in the admit card is correct.
You will see the following details will be mentioned on the MP CPCT Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application/Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Venue Address
- General Instructions
Note: If you find any incorrect information on the Admit Card, you should contact concern authorities as soon as possible.
Essential Documents You have To Bring Along With MP CPCT Call Letter
You must bring the MP CPCT Call Letter/Admit Card and Higher Secondary mark sheet to the exam center. Along with that, you have to bring any of the following photo id proof:
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
We have provided a detailed guide on MP CPCT Admit Card 2019. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.