MINISTRY OF COMPANY AFFAIRS NOTIFICATION
EXTRA ORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)
New Delhi, the 10th February, 2006
G.S.R. 56 (E) In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (a) and (b) of sub-section (1) of section 642 read with section 610A of the Companies Act, 1956
(1 of 1956), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Central Government’s) General Rules and Forms, 1956,
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Central Government’s) General Rules and Forms (Amendment) Rules, 2006.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication, in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Central Government’s) General Rules and Forms, 1956,- (i) after sub-rule (2) of rule 3, the following sub-rules shall be inserted, namely: –
“(3) The Forms prescribed in Annexure ‘A’ to these rules may be filed through electronic media or through any other computer readable media as referred under section 610A of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956).
(4) The electronic-form shall be authenticated by the authorized signatories using digital signatures, as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000).
(5) The Forms prescribed in Annexure ‘A’, when filed in physical form, may be authenticated by authorized signatory by affixing his signature manually.”