MAT September 2015 Exam Dates
All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2015), which will be conducted in September 2015. The MAT September paper based test will be held onSunday, September 06, 2015 and computer based test will be conducted from Saturday, September 12, 2015 onwards.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and allied programs. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international can consider scores as an admission input based on the score cards issued to the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for 2015:
- Candidates should be graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for 2015:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply:
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept15 with credit card/debit card (ATM card). Or
- Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept15 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through net banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Or
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed nodal centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.