Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL) Recruitment 2015 – Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL), New Delhi has announced notification for the recruitment of 606 Assistant Grade III vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-07-2015 to 28-07-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are mentioned below.
OICL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 606
Name of the Post: Assistant (Grade-III)
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 94 posts
2. ST: 43 posts
3. OBC: 122 posts
4. UR: 347 posts
Opening Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee through Online: 10-07-2015.
Closing Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee through Online: 28-07-2015.
Last Date for Printing candidates application: 12-08-2015.
Date of Online Examination: August, 2015 (Tentative- To be confirmed later).
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 26 years as on 01-07-2015 (Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-07-1997 (both days inclusive)). 05 years age relaxation is given for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (eligible for reservation). Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduate from a recognized University or H.Sc/ Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ ST and Persons with Disabilities).
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Online Exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for Other than SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SER/ Emp. of OICL, Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SER/ Emp. of OICL.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online from the website www.orientallnsurance.org.in or ibps.sifyitest.com/oiclrajun15 from 10-07-2015 to 28-07-2015.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have valid email id & password.
2. Log on to the website www.orientallnsurance.org.in OR ibps.sifyitest.com/oiclrajun15
3. Click on apply online which will open a new screen.
4. For Registration, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” & enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
5. Candidates must be note down the provisional registration number & password.
6. Fill all mandatory details of application form.
7. Click on “Final Submit” Button.
8. Take a printout of online application for future use.