JK Bank PO Admit card 2019 | Released Download Now
Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the admit card for JK Bank PO and JK Bank Associates on their official website. Candidates who had applied for JK Recruitment can now download their admit cards. The Bank has released the admit card on February 10, 2019. The last date of downloading JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019 is February 21, 2019. Moreover, the JK Bank Admit Cards 2019 for Bank Associates are available to download from February 11, 2019, to February 24, 2019. It is mandatory for the aspirants to carry the JK Bank Hall ticket to the exam center. Else, you will not be allowed into the examination hall. Here, in this blog, you can get complete details about JK Bank PO Admit card.
Steps to Download JK Bank Hall Ticket or Admit card 2019
Step 1: Visit the official website of JK Bank- jkbank.com
Step 2: Click on the link “JK Probationary Officers Admit Card” or “JK Banking Associates Admit Card.”
Step 3: Enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” to log in to your account.
Step 4: A new page will be opened which shows your JK Bank admit card.
Step 5: Download and check your call letter or admit card.
Step 6: Take a print out of the JK Bank Call letter for future reference.
JK Bank PO and Bank Associates Admit card 2019
JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019
Candidates can click on the below link to download the admit card directly for both JK Bank PO and Bank Associates Admit Card 2019.
JK Bank (Bank Associates) Admit Card 2019
Here is the link to download your admit card for JK Bank Associates Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on the JK Bank Hall Ticket
JK Bank Admit Card 2019 will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the Candidate
- Examination Center Code
- Test Center
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
Documents to be Carried to Examination Hall
In addition to JK Bank Hall Ticket 2018- 19, candidates are required to carry the below-mentioned documents to the exam hall:
- Address Proof
- Along with their JK Bank Call Letter, candidates are required to carry address proof like Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Passport or Bank Passbook.
- Photo ID Proof
- Along with the JK Bank Call Letter candidates are required to carry their Photo ID Proof like College ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or any valid ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Thus, candidates are suggested to download their hall tickets in advance before the last day. You can start your preparation for the examination with wide range of Bank Exam Preparation Books.
- 71% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3710% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹472.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500071% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹230.00 ₹6925% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000025% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000030% OffEbook₹70.00 ₹49.000030% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.5000
You may also like...