JDCC Bank Clerk recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 220 Vacancies
A job in the banking sector has always been a bankable career option. For anyone interested in exploring this time-tested employment avenue, a new opportunity has just emerged – the Jalgaon District Centre Cooperative (JDCC) Bank has invited application for the post of Clerk (support staff). There are a total of 220 vacancies up for grabs. The application process for JDCC Bank Clerk recruitment 2019 was thrown open on August 1 and will conclude on August 20 at 6:00 PM.
Here is a quick overview of everything you need to know about this job opportunity.
JDCC Bank Clerk recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
As per the JDCC Bank clerk notification 2019 issued recently, here are some important dates to keep in mind:
- Online Application Process Begins – August 1, 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – August 20, 2019 (up to 6:00 PM)
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee – August 20, 2019 (up to 6:00 PM)
- Last Date for Printing the Online Application –September 4, 2019
- Date of Written Exam – To Be Announced
JDCC Bank Clerk Vacancies 2019
For this year’s recruitment, the JDCC Bank clerk vacancies stand at 220 clerical posts.
JDCC Bank Eligibility Criteria
The JDDCC Bank eligibility criteria for the post of Clerk (support staff) are:
- Age Limit: A candidate should be a minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 01.08.2019.
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised university.
- A computer diploma with a minimum 50% marks from M.Sc. IT or in a government-approved course. This criterion is relaxed for computer graduates.
How to Apply for JDCC Bank Clerk 2019
The JDCC Bank clerk application form is available on the bank website – http://jdccbank.com/. Alternatively, you can also apply by clicking the direct link given below:
Once you have accessed the application form, complete the submission process with the following steps:
- Fill in all the columns on the application form and register.
- At this point, you will receive your provisional registration number and password. Make sure you save these.
- Click on the payment button to pay the exam fee online.
- Download and print a copy of your application for future reference.
JDCC Bank Clerk Selection Process
The selection process for the post of JDCC Bank clerk entails a written online test. The written exam is divided into different sections such as English, Reasoning, General Awareness (with special emphasis on banking), Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.
The exam carries a weight-age of 200 marks and the total duration is 145 minutes. There is also a sectional time limit for this test – 35 minutes each for English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and 20 minutes each for General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
The English section carries 40 questions and a weight-age of 40 marks, Reasoning has 40 questions for a total of 50 marks, General Awareness also has 40 questions carrying a total of 40 marks, Computer Knowledge has 40 questions with a total of 20 marks up for grabs, and Quantitative Aptitude carries 40 questions with a weight age of 50 marks.
The exam is not particularly difficult, if you understand the pattern and syllabus well. Start preparing today to improve your chances of cracking the competitive exam for JDCC Bank clerk recruitment 2019. The unique selection of bank exam books and study materials for different banking exams available on KopyKitab can be a huge asset to your preparatory process. Don’t forget to check these out.