IFFCO Recruitment 2021: Good news for aspirants who are searching for a job in the Agriculture field. Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited has published the recruitment notification for various IFFCO Job Vacancies. As per the IFFCO Recruitment notification, there are large numbers of vacancies are allocated for Graduate Engineer Apprentice & Agriculture Graduate Trainee posts.
Aspirants who met desired eligibility of IFFCO Recruitment 2021 for Agriculture those candidates can apply to this recruitment online on or before the last date 05.09.2021.
IFFCO Recruitment 2021[OUT] | www.iffco.in Recruitment 2021
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertilizer cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.iffco.in). The candidate must be well versed with reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State. Selection will be based on Online Test & Interview for AGT and Personal interview for GEA Posts.
Overview of IFFCO Recruitment 2021 for Agriculture
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|Job Type||Govt jobs|
|Job Name||Graduate Engineer Apprentice & Agriculture Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||GEA: Rs.25000 & AGT: Rs.33000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Start of Online Application||21st Aug 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||5th Sep 2021|
IFFCO Vacancy 2021 | IFFCO Job Vacancy for AGT, GEA & Trainee
Apprentice – 28
- Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical (Prod)/ Mechanical (Auto) – 06
- Electrical Engineering – 04
- Electronics Engineering – 03
- Civil Engineering – 02
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 02
- Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology – 06
- Secretarial Practice/ Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice – 05
Available vacancy for following states,
- Himachal Pradesh,
- Uttar Pradesh,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- West Bengal,
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Tamil Nadu
IFFCO Recruitment 2021 for AGT
The Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is recruiting candidates for AGT program in IFFCO. As per the IFFCO GEA 2021 notification, interested candidates can apply for the AGT program before September 05, 2021.
Here you can check the complete guide on IFFCO Recruitment 2021 for AGT
Eligibility Criteria For IFFCO Job 2021 for AGT
Check eligibility criteria for IFFCO recruitment 2020 and make sure you are eligible for the post.
IFFCO Recruitment Educational Qualification for AGT:
- You should have Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree. If your final semester results are expected by September 2021, you are also eligible to apply.
- If you are a General/OBC candidate, then you should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester. If you are from SC/ ST category, then you should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in your B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
- If you have a CGPA score in your B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert it into a percentage while filling the application form.
- If you have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and after that are only can apply.
- A candidate who has Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above.
Knowledge Of Language:
- You should able to reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
The upper age limit for the IFFCO job 2021 is 30 years, as on 1st September 2021.
Age relaxation is applicable as follows
- The Upper Age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST category.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxable by three years for the OBC category not belonging to the creamy layer.
IFFCO AGT Salary Structure:
- The selected candidate will get a stipend and other benefits as per the rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- After accomplishment of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the agents may be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000. The candidate will also get allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Essential Information Before Applying IFFCO AGT Job 2021
Check the essential information details before filling the online application.
- You must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father’s Name’ the same as appearing in your educational qualification certificate(s).
- You should keep handy your 10th class and all educational Qualification Certificates while filling up the Application Form on-line.
- For incorrect information, you will be disqualified for test/interview and the employment in IFFCO.
- You should have an active and accessible E-mail ID and Mobile No because all communications to the candidate will be sent through e-mail or SMS.
- You must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future use.
How to Apply For IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2021
- Visit their official site for online application, i.e., https://www.iffcoagt.in/
- You have to click on the button “New User? Click Here To Register“.
- Now fill all details correctly.
- Submit your application form and take a print out for future use.
IFFCO Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Engineer Apprentice
The Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is recruiting candidates for the apprentice trainee program in IFFCO. As per the IFFCO GEA 2020 notification, interested candidates can apply for the apprentice program before September 23, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be selected as a trainee for one year and will get a stipend of Rs. 25000. Check more details related to the IFFCO GEA 2020 like how to apply, eligibility criteria, and more here.
Eligibility Criteria For IFFCO Job 2021 for Graduate Engineer Apprentice
- Academic Qualifcation: B.Tech from university / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years. There is upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates. For more information related to the eligibility of IFFCO GEA 2020 check the official notification.
How to apply for IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice 2021 Recruitment?
Here get the complete step by step guide to apply FFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice 2020
- Visit the official website of IFFCO
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on “Click here to register”
- Sign up using Email ID, Mobile number, and password.
- Fill in all the details carefully before clicking on “Submit”
We have provided a complete guide on IFFCO recruitment 2021. If you are facing any difficulties related to IFFCO job 2021, let us know in the comment section.
FAQs on IFFCO Recruitment
What are the details on IFFCO AGT Vacancy 2021?
You can find the details in the above blog.
What is the required educational qualification for IIFCO AGT Recruitment 2021?
IFFCO Recruitment Educational Qualification for AGT:
You should have Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree. If your final semester results are expected by September 2021, you are also eligible to apply.
If you are a General/OBC candidate, then you should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester. If you are from the SC/ ST category, you should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in your B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
If you have a CGPA score in your B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert it into a percentage while filling the application form.
If you have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and after that are only can apply.
A candidate who has Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above.
Knowledge Of Language:
You should be able to read, write, and speak knowledge of the State’s regional language for which application is made. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.