IFFCO Recruitment 2019 For Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) Posts
IFFCO Recruitment 2019: Good news for aspirants who are searching for a job in the Agriculture field.
Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO) has published the latest IFFCO recruitment 2019 notifications for the Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) Posts for its Field Offices for various states.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 September 2019.
IFFCO Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Details: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) Posts
Available vacancy for following states,
- Himachal Pradesh,
- Uttar Pradesh,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- West Bengal,
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria For IFFCO Job 2019
Check eligibility criteria for IFFCO recruitment 2019 and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- You should have Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree. If your final semester results are expected by September 2019, you are also eligible to apply.
- If you are General/OBC candidates, then you should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester. If you are from SC/ ST category, then you should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
- If you have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- If you have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and after that are only can apply.
- A candidate has Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above.
Knowledge Of Language:
- You should able to reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
Upper age limit for the IFFCO job 2019 is 30 years, as on 1st September 2019.
Age relaxation is applicable as follows
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by three years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
- The selected candidate will get a stipend and other benefits as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- After accomplishment of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000. The candidate will also get allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Essential Information Before Applying IFFCO Job 2019
Check the essential information details before filling the online application.
- You must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father’s Name’ the same as appearing in your educational qualification certificate(s).
- You should keep handy your 10th class and all educational Qualification Certificates while filling up the Application Form on-line.
- For incorrect information, you will be disqualified for test/interview and the employment in IFFCO.
- You should have an active and accessible E-mail ID and Mobile No because all communications to the candidate will be sent through e-mail or SMS.
- You must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future use.
How to Apply For IFFCO Recruitment 2019
- Visit their official site for online application, i.e., https://www.iffcoagt.in/
- You have to click on the button “New User? Click Here To Register“.
- Now fill all details correctly.
- Submit your application form and take a print out for future use.
Last Date of Application: 05 September 2019
We have provided a complete guide on IFFCO recruitment 2019. If you are facing any difficulties related to IFFCO job 2019, let us know in the comment section.