IFFCO Recruitment 2020: Good news for aspirants who are searching for a job in the Agriculture field. Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited has published the recruitment notification for various IFFCO Job Vacancies. As per the IFFCO Recruitment notification, there are large numbers of vacancies are allocated for Graduate Engineer Apprentice & Agriculture Graduate Trainee posts.
Aspirants who met desired eligibility of IFFCO Recruitment 2020 those candidates can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 23.09.2020.
IFFCO Recruitment 2020
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.iffco.in). Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State. Selection will be based on Online Test & Interview for AGT and Personal interview for GEA Posts.
Details of IFFCO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|Job Type||Govt jobs|
|Job Name||Graduate Engineer Apprentice & Agriculture Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||GEA: Rs.25000 & AGT: Rs.33000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.09.2020|
Vacancy Details: AGT, GEA & Trainee
Available vacancy for following states,
- Himachal Pradesh,
- Uttar Pradesh,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- West Bengal,
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Tamil Nadu
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for AGT
The Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is recruiting candidates for AGT program in IFFCO. As per the IFFCO GEA 2020 notification, interested candidates can apply for the AGT program before September 23, 2020.
Here you can check the complete guide on IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for AGT
Eligibility Criteria For IFFCO Job 2020 for AGT
Check eligibility criteria for IFFCO recruitment 2020 and make sure you are eligible for the post.
IFFCO Recruitment Educational Qualification for AGT:
- You should have Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree. If your final semester results are expected by September 2020, you are also eligible to apply.
- If you are General/OBC candidates, then you should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester. If you are from SC/ ST category, then you should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
- If you have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- If you have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and after that are only can apply.
- A candidate has Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above.
Knowledge Of Language:
- You should able to reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
Upper age limit for the IFFCO job 2020 is 30 years, as on 1st September 2020.
Age relaxation is applicable as follows
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by three years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
IFFCO AGT Salary Structure:
- The selected candidate will get a stipend and other benefits as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- After accomplishment of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000. The candidate will also get allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Essential Information Before Applying IFFCO AGT Job 2020
Check the essential information details before filling the online application.
- You must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father’s Name’ the same as appearing in your educational qualification certificate(s).
- You should keep handy your 10th class and all educational Qualification Certificates while filling up the Application Form on-line.
- For incorrect information, you will be disqualified for test/interview and the employment in IFFCO.
- You should have an active and accessible E-mail ID and Mobile No because all communications to the candidate will be sent through e-mail or SMS.
- You must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future use.
How to Apply For IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2020
- Visit their official site for online application, i.e., https://www.iffcoagt.in/
- You have to click on the button “New User? Click Here To Register“.
- Now fill all details correctly.
- Submit your application form and take a print out for future use.
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Apprentice
The Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is recruiting candidates for the apprentice trainee program in IFFCO. As per the IFFCO GEA 2020 notification, interested candidates can apply for the apprentice program before September 23, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be selected as a trainee for one year and will get a stipend of Rs. 25000. Check more details related to the IFFCO GEA 2020 like how to apply, eligibility criteria, and more here.
Eligibility Criteria For IFFCO Job 2020 for Graduate Engineer Apprentice
- Academic Qualifcation: B.Tech from university / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years. There is upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates. For more information related to the eligibility of IFFCO GEA 2020 check the official notification.
How to apply for IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice 2020 Recruitment?
Here get the complete step by step guide to apply FFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice 2020
- Visit the official website here
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on “Click here to register”
- Sign up using Email ID, Mobile number and password.
- Fill in all the details carefully before clicking on “Submit”
We have provided a complete guide on IFFCO recruitment 2020. If you are facing any difficulties related to IFFCO job 2020, let us know in the comment section.