ICSI Foundation Programme Examination: Results declared
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the results for its CS Foundation Programme Examination, held on 26-27 December, last year.
Candidates can check out their e-mark sheets on the ICSI website. Physical mark sheets for Foundation and Executive programmes are not offered by ICSI anymore.
How to check?
- Go to the official website for ICSI: http://www.icsi.edu/
- Click on ‘Click here to view Result and Download E-Mark Sheet’
- You will be taken to another page where you can check the individual results by inputting your Roll Number
- Type in your Roll Number beside ‘Enter Roll Number:’ and click the Submit button
- Your results will be declared on screen.
- You can save the page and get a print out for future reference.
- In the SMS body, type in: RESULT<space>ICSIFOUN<space>YOUR ROLL NUMBER
- Send it to 56263
The duration of the Foundation Programme is 8months. Students in the Foundation Programme are required to pass the Foundation examination within 3 years from the date of their admission.
The results for Executive Programme and CS Professional Programme, which were held in 21 – 31 December, 2015, will be declared on February 25.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is constituted under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI is the only recognised professional body in India, which develops the profession of Company Secretaries in the country. The ICSI awards the certificate of bestowing the designation of Company Secretary (CS) to a candidate qualifying for the membership of the Institute.
For any query, candidates should visit the official website.