The results of main examination Clerical V will be declared soon on the official website, the link for which is ibps.in.
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview, failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid interview call letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-V
- Proof of date of birth (Birth certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. 10 Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark sheets & certificates for graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from board/university for having declared the result on or before September 1, 2015 has to be submitted
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a scribe at the time of CWE, the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format are required
- Candidates serving in government /quasi govt offices/public sector undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in the interview for selection to any particular participating organization as the Common Recruitment Process is for all participating organisations
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (Five) must produce the Death certificate of husband/ documents in support of Divorce or judicial separation and an affidavit/declaration that they are not remarried
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (7) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated July 27, 2007
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (8) above must produce an affidavit/certificate in support of their claim of belonging to regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) category
- Experience certificates, if any
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.