Name of Board:
Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB), Education Department, Government of Gujarat
Name of Examination:
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TET I) 2015
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TET II) 2015
Online Application Portal:
The candidate applying for GSEB TET I & TET II, must be eligible according to the following Examination Resolutions:
- Exam Resolution (PRI 1110-223-K) Dated 27.04.2011
- Exam Resolution (PRI 1110-223-K) Amended on 24.07.2011, 14.07.2011 & 03.05.2012
For more information, refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee is Rs.250/- for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
The Application Fee is Rs.350/- for all others.
The Application Fee can be paid at any Computerized Post Office of Gujarat.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Merits and TET I/TET II Marks obtained. After that Gujarat State Examination Board will exercise Counseling Process for appointment of eligible candidates as Teacher.
Opening Date for Online Application: 10.07.2015
Closing Date for Online Application: 20.07.2015
Last Date for Fee Payment: 21.07.2015
Date of TET I Exam 2015: 23.08.2015
Opening Date to Apply Online: 10.06.2015
Closing Date to Apply Online: 19.06.2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20.06.2015
Date of TET II Exam 2015: 19.07.2015
How to Apply Gujarat TAT – 2 Application form 2015:
- Applicants must visit official website at www.ojas.guj.nic.in or below mentioned link.
- Now , find the appropriate link to apply online application form.
- Now, fill the application form with all necessary details .
- After filling application form, submit it.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
For more information, refer Official Website @www.gujarat-education.gov.in