GIC Recruitment 2019: General Insurance Corporation of India has published new GIC job notification for the engagement of Scale-I Officers Assistant Manager for 25 posts.
GIC Recruitment 2019
If you are looking for a managerial job position. It’s a golden opportunity for you. We are providing here eligibility details and application process of GIC recruitment 2019. Make sure you are eligible for the criteria. Apply online before 11th September 2019.
Scale-I Officer/Assistant Manager
11 September 2019
GIC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Finance/Accounts-9 Posts
- Information Technology(Software)- 2 Posts
- Legal- 6 Posts
- Automobile Engineering- 1 Post
- Civil- 1 Post
- Aeronautical Engineering- 2 Posts
- Marine Engineering- 1 Post
- Company Secretary- 2 Posts
- Hindi- 1 Post
You should have at least 60% marks in Graduation for any GIC Job 2019 if you are from General or OBC category. For SC/ST categories, one has at least 55% marks in Graduation. You should have computer proficiency to apply any of the jobs.
- Finance/Accounts- You should have B. Com Degree from a recognized University
- Information Technology(Software)- You should complete B.E. / B. Tech. in IT OR Computer Science OR MCA
- Legal-You should have an LLB/BL degree from a recognized University
- Automobile Engineering-You should have a BE/B.TECH Degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognized University
- Civil-You should accomplish BE/B.TECH Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Aeronautical Engineering-You should be completed BE/B.TECH Degree in Aeronautical Degree from a recognized University
- Marine Engineering-You should pass BE/B.TECH Degree in Marine Engineering Degree from a recognized University
- Company Secretary-ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation from a recognized university
- Hindi-You should Post Graduation in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation
- Minimum Age Limit is 21 years (Before 21.08.2019)
- Maximum Age Limit is 30 years(Before 21.08.2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- For Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- For Other Backward Class – 3 Years
- For Persons with Disability – 10 Years
- Others as per government policy
GIC Recruitment Selection process:
The selection procedure has three phases. One has to pass all stages for final selection.
- Written Test
- Performance in Group Discussion
GIC Recruitment – Minimum qualifying marks:
- In online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- For overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies
Examination Centre: Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, New Delhi – NCR.
How to apply GIC Recruitment 2019 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online from 21 August to 11 September 2019.
- Online Registration commences from GIC website: 21.08.2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 11.09.2019
Now you have completed a detailed guide on GIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Manager Scale – I. Apply before the last date if you are facing any difficulties. Let use know in the comment section.